(16) Rebounds & Realizations

Meet Marcus Bellfort ^^

(16) Rebounds & Realizations

Mary

He left.

I told him I wanted him, than kissed him, and he just left.

He pulled away before anything could happen, said he couldn't do this, than got up, and left.

I. Am. Humiliated.

I can't stop crying. I think I'll cry so much that I'll drown in my own tears. I'm wheezing and coughing, and my air supply is beginning to cut off.

I haven't cried this much in my life. Not when I caught Blake in bed with Trace, not when they announced their engagement, not ever.

I'm so fucking stupid. I should've listened to my gut. And to think, I actually thought that he would feel the same. He probably thinks of me as some twisted, desperate skank right about now.

I don't know if I can ever face him again. How could he just leave like that? Reject me, than leave.

For the last two and a half months, I've invested myself in this guy, gave him all of me, told him things that I've never told anyone in my 19 years on this earth.

And now, that's all gone to waste because of me and my big mouth.

That's it. I have to make a change. I have to let go, be the person I was before I came face to face with Justin Drew Bieber.

Keeping this in mind, I crawl over to the nightstand by the bed, still to distraught to stand up, and grab my phone from its place on the charging station.

I blink back anymore tears and dial my number of choice, taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Hello," I sniffle. "Hey Suki,sorry to bother you in the middle of the night..I know it's like 5 AM where you are..no..no I'm fine..I just-" I take a shallow breath before uttering my next words.

"..I think I'm ready to let you set me up on that date now."

Justin
She kissed me.

She kissed me and I ran out on her.

And the award for the biggest asshole of all time goes too..

I lay awake tonight thinking about it. That kiss.

It was amazing, the feeling of her lips on mine. It took me my greatest might not to kiss back.

I'm just so confused. I really don't know how to feel at this point. Obviously I'm attracted to Mary, there's no doubt about that, but did I have feelings for her? That was the question that remained in my mind.

I mean she's my stepsister, for lords sake, I should even be attracted to her in the first place.

Although, that moment in the bathroom was a 20 year old guys dream come true.

I never intended for it to turn out as erotic as it seemed, but the feel of her buttery soft skin against the the heads of my fingers and the sight of her beautiful perky breasts being lifted up, did get me more than a little happy in the pants.

Or in this case, straw skirt.

・・・
We don't talk at all the next morning. Her eyes are red and hollow, like she's been crying.