(23) Arrangements & Ariana Grande Part: I

Mary

"Ok, easy now mom." I lift the spoon from the bowl of tomato soup and bring it too her mouth. "Remember, it's hot.

She gives me a bored look. "Mary, my darling. I think I can feed myself." she protests.

I shake my head. "Nonsense, you will not move a muscle until you get better." I place the spoon in between her lips, before bringing it back into the bowl, proceeding to mix the watery substance, giving it a little texture.

She sighs through the hit liquid in the spoon. "Mi amor, I've been back from the hospital for nearly two days now. I feel fine."

"Your under eye bags and sore muscles beg to differ." I point out.

"Hey, guys." I hear Justin's voice as the sound of the elevator dings closed behind him.

He looks so sexy right now in a black muscle shirt and jeans and I find myself involuntarily biting me lip at the sight of him. Considering the current situation, we haven't been able to be intimate for almost a week now, and let me tell you it's killing me.

I want nothing more than to ravage that boy to pieces, ripping his clothes off and showing him just her much I appreciate all of his recent kindness.

I just love him so much, I don't even know what to do with myself.

"Mary! Earth to Mary!" my mother snaps her fingers in front of my face, startling me.

Oh shit, I completely spaced out.

"Uh yeah..sorry." I mumble, coming back to reality.

Justin chuckles, a smirk emerging on his lips like he knows what I'm thinking, like he's probably thinking the same thing, which I really hope he is.

"Anyway," Justin carries on. "Mary, Scooter wants to see us at the studio."

I give him a confused look. "Us?"

He nods, little strands if dirty blonde hair peaking out of his Amish cap. "He requested you too."

I look back towards my mom who's crossed her frail arms over her lap. "But I can't just leave you here all by yourself." I acknowledge her.

She shakes her head. "Honey, I'll be fine. The home health aid is right next door, and I've been looking to get some peace and quiet around hers anyway. So go ahead, please, I insist."

I look up at her with worried eyes. "Well do you know what time Jeremy's gonna be home?"

I hear Justin mumble something under his breath causing me to turn around and face him. "What's that, Jus?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. "Nothing..nothing. Anyway, are we going or what?" he asks patiently.

I turn back to mom, still unsure. "Are you sure you're gonna be ok mom?'"

She nods, an appreciative smile on her face. "Yes my love, now go. You're keeping the boss man waiting."

I nod, kissing her cheek before standing up and grabbing my coat from the hanger.

"Take it easy, Luisa." Justin waves back before grabbing my arm and leading me towards the direction of the private elevator.

I watch the doors close as I bite my lip nervously. "God, I hope she's gonna be ok." I

"She'll be just fine." Justin assures me.

I look up into his golden eyes. "I hope so."