Prologue

Everybody knows my story. The little girl who was tricked and eaten by a wolf, along with her grandmother. But one thing no one knows is that I saved me and my grandmother.

In the wolf's stomach, I pulled out a small dagger my mother entrusted to me from my basket and cut through the wolf's skin. It wasn't until after I helped my grandmother out of the wolf that I noticed the man standing in the room. He was a hunter. I was a "sweet, innocent" little girl. It was right then that we struck up a deal. He wanted a little glory. I wanted to keep my "sweet, innocent" image. This way, we both got what we wanted. Everyone wins, right?

Its been about 15 years since that day. I was 5 years old at the time. The other two people who knew the truth of that day, were long dead. My grandmother, Odile Helewis, died a few months after the incident, due to her illness. The hunter died a few years after the incident, ironically, by a wolf. Ever since, I have been the only one that knows and everyone still sees me as a "sweet, innocent" girl.

Little did I know, my image as a "sweet, innocent" girl was about to change. Maybe not where I thought, but it was going to change.

I am Tatiana Aethelu, but you know me as "Little Red Riding Hood". This is my story...after the wolf.