Facts Challenge

Sorry guys. This isn't a chapter. I was challenged by one of my best friends Taylor1723 to say 10 facts about myself, so I will. I'm going to set this up kinda like her, so here goes.

Fact 1: My Nickname
-To be completely honest, my friends call me Kaitlana sometimes. Me and my two best friends made up a medieval kinda group. My full title is Kaitlana The Sort Of Wise. If they will let me, I might tell you their full titles too.

Fact 2: My Eye Color
-My eyes are a really dark brown. One of my best friends (she knows who she is) says she likes my eyes because they look almost black and that makes me look "soulless", as she says. Being the strange person I am, I have examined my eye color in the mirror and I think it looks almost milk chocolate brown and, if you look at it a certain way, the look like they have just a little bit of red mixed in, but it's not very visible until you really look.

Fact 3: My Hair Color
-My hair is a really dark brown, naturally. But the surface is faded a little bit from a lifetime of exposure to the sun. My hair is also a curly mess! Just putting that out there.

Fact 4: One Fact About Me
-Just one? Oh boy... well, I guess... I tend to communicate through music. When I listen to a song, I listen to the lyrics and process them. I make my own message from what I interpret the lyrics to mean. I can even see a scene play out in my mind that fits the song (or at least what I interpret the song to be about) sometimes.

Fact 5: My Favorite Color
-Well, my favorite color is now Sapphire Blue (and I'm sure you know why Taylor1723).

Fact 6: My Favorite Place
-Just like Taylor1723, where ever I have a phone charger, electricity (so everything works), and WiFi I am happy! XD

Fact 7: My Favorite Celebrity
-I really don't pay attention to that world, so don't judge, okay guys? If I had to choose it would be... Kate Beckinsale. She plays Selene in some of my favorite movies, the Underworld series.

Fact 8: My Favorite Animal
-My favorite would have to be a lioness.

Fact 9: My Favorite Song
-I'm a music person and after a long look at my playlist I got stuck between two. Instead of thinking for days, I decided to put both, and one is above. The other is in my other book Gems Of Fate.
-"Kiss It All Better" by Nightcore. It's VERY sad but it's a good song.
-"Believe-Hollywood Undead" by Nightcore. It's a good song, to me anyway.

Fact 10: My Favorite Book
-Okay, this is not a fair question! But if I had to choose it would be the Dork Diaries series. It's about a teenage girl and it's very relatable.

Now, I will challenge a few other people.

1. tootles5

2. queenofGemini

3. JarenCeless12

4. ilovesupernatrul

5. Arina_Danestis

Those are the people I challenge. And if you were already challenged, you were challenged twice, but just do it once I guess. Remember feel free to ask me anything else. I will try and answer in my A/N.