00; Prologue

"Dude, shut up." Ryan hissed, ramming her elbow into her brother as she focused on the split screen, her thumbs dancing across the controller.

"Please, you know it's true." Stiles scoffed, a shit eating grin on his face as he elbowed her back. "You've been in love with him since like, kindergarten."

"Bitch!" The brunette screeched, her mouth wide open as she rapidly hit the LT button. "Revive me, dipshit!"

"Not until you admit that you have the hots for him."

"Fine! I do!" She yelled, bouncing in her beanbag as she stared at the animated zombies. "Now revive me!"

"Nope." Stiles chuckled, dodging his twin's fist. "Not until you say he rocks your socks."

"Seriously?" Ryan groaned, only to have her eyes widen again as he made a suicidal move that would ruin their two day gaming streak. "Scott McCall rocks my socks!"

"Oops, sorry." The spastic teen winced as a zombie chomped down on him, his expression not the least bit regretful. "Streak broken."

"You little-" Ryan chucked her controller at him and lunged towards her brother, only taking seconds for the pair to be wrestling each other.

"Chill!" Stiles screamed as she sat on his chest, blocking his airflow. "I'm sorry, just-ow! Really?"

"It took us two freaking days to get to that level you son of a-"

They both sat up quickly at the sound of the police scanner hidden underneath her bed, the twins sharing a devilish smile.

"Call Scott."

● ● ●

"I'm telling you, it's a bad idea." Ryan singsonged, an amused expression on her face as she watched Stiles pull himself onto the roof. "Like seriously, you're an idiot."

"Love you too, sis." Stiles muttered, perching himself on the edge carefully. "Now, shush."

"I hope you fall and break something." She hummed, rocking back and forth on her heels as she looked up at the sky.

"Ryan. Shut up." He hissed, nearly slipping on one of the tiles. The hallway light flicked on inside, making her duck down beside the porch.

Ryan had to bite down on her cheek and cover her mouth as Scott walked out of the house slowly, baseball bat in hand. Stiles was in for a surprise.

Scott slowly made his was to the railing, peering over it for a few moment before Stiles swung down, both of them letting out screams. Ryan burst into a fit of laughter, gripping the railing and holding her stomach

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Scott yelled, moving his bat for emphasis.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles gasped, waving his arms around from his upside down position. "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were a predator!" He lowered the bat as Ryan climbed over the railing, wiping at her eyes.

"Predator?" She grinned, her bun falling out as she shook her head. "That was golden."