09; Nightmares

Scott led Allison out the doors of the school, her hand gripping his tightly as they ran over to the buses. They both laughed quietly, making sure they wouldn't get caught.

"Come on." Scott smiled, leading her between two of the buses.

"Where are you taking me?" Allison laughed, moving her hair out of her face.

"Somewhere we can be alone." He shrugged.

"We are alone." She giggled, Scott resting his back against the bus.

"Somewhere we can be more alone." He gave her a mischievous grin, opening up the door to the bus and pulling her up the stairs. "Come on."

He led her to the back of the bus, their hands touching each of the seats as they passed. He sat in one of the seats, resting his head against the glass as Allison sat in the seat opposite of him.

She gave him a playful smile, looking up at the yellow ceiling innocently. Scott smirked, pushing himself up and moving to her seat. He hovered over her for a moment before leaning down, pressing his lips to hers.

Scott pulled back to take a breath, looking into her eyes. But they weren't Allison's eyes anymore, they were Ryan's.

Scott smiled and ran his thumb across her bottom lip, Ryan laughing lightly as she looked up at him. "What?"

"Nothing." He shook his head, reconnecting their lips. Her hand moved to his hair, her fingers twisting in his dark curls. His hands moved to unzip her hoodie, exposing the bra that she had underneath.

His kisses moved down her jaw and neck, biting softly on the sensitive skin. His hand gripped the top of the seat in front of him, his claws unintentionally tearing through the thick vinyl. He pulled away, trying to collect himself.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked, her hand moving to his face. Scott turned away, his breathing becoming heavier as he pulled himself into the aisle.

"Get away." Scott muttered, feeling his fangs come in as he avoided her gaze.

"Scott, what's wrong?" She stood up, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Scott-"

"Get away from me." He growled, turning to look at her. Her face fell, taking in his transformation. His ears came to a point, and thick fur grew from his jaw and sideburns. His glowing eyes stared at her, a gaze that genuinely scared her.

"Scott, it's me." Ryan breathed, backing up slowly. She gulped when he took a menacing step towards her, making her turn around and run towards the front of the bus. A scream escaped her lips when his hand wrapped around her ankle, yanking her to the  ground.

Her face slammed against the metal floor, a loud crack coming from her nose. He started to drag her down the aisle, her hands grasping at the bottom of the seats.

Her hands finally wrapped around one of the small metal bars, ignoring how it pinched her fingers. She looked up at him, blood running from her nose and the cuts on her face. She let out a grunt as she kicked him hard in the chest, making his stumble into the back of the bus.

Ryan quickly got to her feet and ran towards the doors, slipping and falling down the steps. She cried out in pain, her hands pushing on the door. She glanced back to see Scott rip one of the seats from its bolts, throwing it down the length of the bus.

She felt her fingertips push through the edge of the door, a relieved gasp leaving her mouth as she attempted to pry it open. Her bloody fingers slipped, making her scream in fear and frustration.