15; Conference

Assclown:
SHR TIUCHDD MT TGIJ

Ryan:
the fuck

Assclown:
SHE TOUCHED MY THIGH

Ryan:
again.
the fuck?

Assclown:
LYDIA TOUCHED MY THIGH
HER FACE FELL INTO MY LAP

Ryan:
how high was she

Assclown:
choke
on scott
or is it isaac i lost track

Ryan:
you son of a gun
as soon as you get home i am going to beat your ass

Assclown:
CHANGIBG THE SUBJECT
lydia got the alpha on video

Ryan:
SHE WHAT
WHEN ARR YOU COMING HOME

Assclown:
right now

Ryan looked up to see her brother standing in her doorway, the girl sitting up quickly and looking at him expectantly. Stiles walked over and flung himself into her desk chair, almost falling over by the force. She rolled her eyes as he straightened himself, the chair squeaking as he got comfortable.

"Well?" She blinked at him, Stiles reaching into his pocket and pulling out a phone. He leaned forward and pressed play, turning the screen towards her. Her eyebrows raised in muted surprise as she watched the alpha crash through the windows of the rental shop, but her expression soon changed when she realized that it wasn't his phone. "You stole Lydia's phone?"

"It was the only logical thing to do!" Stiles defended, dropping the phone into his lap. He watched his sister cover her face and take a long, deep breath, dragging her hands down slowly.

"No, Mieczyslaw." Ryan's voice came out calm and condescending, Stiles wincing at the sound of his real name. She only used it when he did something really, really stupid, and her annoyance was through the roof. "The logical thing would have been to send the video to your phone, delete the text messages, then delete the freaking video! That would have been the logical thing!"

"I wasn't thinking!" Stiles hissed, Ryan giving him a look that clearly said 'obviously'. "What would you have done in my situation?"

"What I literally just said!" She leaned forward and flicked him smack dab in the middle of his forehead, Stiles rubbing it with a frown. "Do you not listen to a word I say?"

A knock sounded on her door, both of the twins letting out a noise of surprise as they jumped slightly. Their dad stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. "Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent teacher thing tonight?"

"Depends on how you define good news."

"I define it as you getting straight a's with no behavioral issues." He replied, raising his eyebrows at Stiles specifically.

"Wha-" Stiles threw up his hands, gesturing towards his sister. "Why are you looking at me? She's the one who actually has to attend for bad grades!"

"And we have had several talks about her grades and she has been honest with me." He said, crossing his arms. Ryan gave Stiles a cocky look, the boy's lip curling into a snarl. "I am going to assume that your defensiveness means that I won't be hearing good news?"