Chapter 2

Sorry if its confusing in any way with the whole boss being a creep but you'll find out later on what I'm going for! kik me for any questions. or hate or complements about it @AllTimeA thanks:)

I stopped off to grab some food at the takeaway Chinese, and headed home.

I got in and looked around. I didn't know where to start packing or to get ready.

I hauled out an old black suitcase and put every piece of clothing I owned in. It still wansnt enough. Then I realised I have a savings account with about 5k in.

My parents and grand parents always put odd bits of money in here and there. I already took 5k out to move here so I'm left with half I could use to buy more stuff that ill need when I'm in L.A.

I flipped open my Laptop and took the Chinese out of the microwave I left in to keep warm while I was packing.

I wikid the band.

Tomo Milecivic was the band's lead guitarist, he had long black hair and he was married. He was also a cook, he seemed like he should be playing in a heavy metal band.

The drummer was Shannon Leto, he had handsome features and gorgeous brown eyes and his arms were huge, the kind that would be perfect for bear hugs.

And the lead singer and guitarist was Jared Leto, the drummer and him were brothers. Jared was also an actor, he had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen and he made my feel un easy.

There was also a big part about about their fans, called the Echelon. I figured that's something I wanted to ask about when I meet them.

I downloaded their albums for the flight tomorrow, and closed down the laptop, and went to bed.

I took a cab to the airport the next morning, and caught it at 10am.

I put my ear phones in through the whole flight listening to 30 seconds to mars, their music was different, unique and pretty good. The women with the mini carage full of food a drink came over to me.

"Hello mam, can interest you in our beverages?" she was tall and slim she had too much makeup on but then again all the flight attendants did.

I ordered a Tuna Crunch sandwhich and a bottle of coke.

About an hour or so later the poilet annouced we would be landing shortly so I packed my ipod away and waited.

When I got into L.A I took out a map Tom had given me to the hotel from here. I took a cab to a 4 star hotel near a beautiful beach. I payed the driver and took my things out and walked in.

I was greeted by a spotty teenager.

"Hello madam can I help you?"

"Yeah." I handed him the hotel tickets Tom had given me.

"Oh you must be Ocean Summers, love the name by the way, you're on the top floor, you have the balcony suite."

"Oh thank you." I took the keys he handed me and left for the lift.

"Oh madam!" The receptionist called out. "We take you're bags for you!" He was walking over but I was already in the lift.

"It fine I got it." as soon as the words left my mouth the doors closed.

My room was number 5. Right at the end of the hall.

I unlocked the door and stepped in throwing my bags on the floor.

The room was big, it had a 4 poster double bed almost in the corner and a wall full of wardrobes on the wall next to it. It also had a vanity set next to the doors to the balcony and a little white sofa next to the door I was standing in.

There was another set of doors that led into the bathroom, it was spotless and had a shower/bath with complimentary soaps.

I decided to take a shower, it was lovely and so hot, then stepped out. I changed into some clothes, just a black top with buttons at the top and some jeans I dryed my hair and straightened it. I only made a little effort because I wanted to try the hotels restaurant tonight.

Before I knew it it was 6pm and I decided to get dressed again, after realising how trampy I actually looked. I threw on my floral dress with a brown belt around the waist and left.

The restaurant was part of the hotel with wall length windows over looking the beach. It was dark, but with a calm atmosphere. A small women in her early tweenties walked over to me.

"Hello madam, welcome, is it just you tonight?"

I blushed and realised how lonely I was.

"yeah.."

"Okay then, ill take you to you're table."

She led me over to a small table in the corner overlooking the beach it was obviously designed for loners like me.

"Is there anything you'd like to drink?" she asked.

"Fresh orange juice, please."

she noted it down and left saying shed come back for my order shortly.

I forgot to text daisy so I pulled out my phone and text her.

'hey shorty, I'm here, its really hot, more youre style'

the waitress came back with my orange juice and took my order.

I ordered the cheese and bacon burger with fries. And then my phone beeped it was a text from Tom.

'I think you should be eating round about now. You need to head over to L.A's city centre tomorrow and be at the theatre hall for 9am you will meet the band then'

I replied:

'Thats a bit sudden considering I just got here, I'm here for 3 weeks how many times do you expect me to see them?'

He replied:

'About 2 to 3 times a week, they don't dilly dally around, you're job is to follow them and take note of what they do, it happens all the time to famous people, but don't get in their way when they are busy and its strictly business only so don't go falling for them, ill keep you posted throughout the week'

I didn't reply, my burger arrived. I dug into it. It was by far the best thing I had ever eaten, and the chips were perfect.

I checked my phone. There was no reply from Daisy. Odd.

I got up when I was finished and gave the waitress a $10 tip and headed back to my room.

It was half 8 and I was knackered. I threw on my pyjamas and stuck on the tv wich was oposuite the sofa, there was nothing on but crappy tv and news reports I'd already heard about.

I unpacked the rest of my clothes leaving the tv on and putting everything in its place. I killed about an hour doing nothing then went to bed, I had to be up early.