Chapter 8

Ok, so, I got one request telling me not to stop this but if I don't get a few more votes/comments after this. I won't continue it, and I will delete it.

I woke up the next morning with my hand dangling off of the bed.

I remembered asking Jared to hold it, but there was no hand in mine, and there was no Jared on the floor either.

I flew out of the bed and checked the Sofa.

Tomo was fast asleep and there was a note next to him,

'Hey summers, look me and Jay went out we might pop back later for our stuff if not well call you. Tell Tomo not to worry its brother stuff.

Shan'

Brother stuff? What the heck does that mean. I checked the clock and it was 8am

I didn't know what my next move was do I stay and wait for them to come back? Or go out some where with Tomo? Id already interviewed him but I guess we could go out and hopefully bump into some Echelon were I could possibly get some views from them.

---Shannons POV---

'Are you going to tell her or should I?' I looked at my brother as he walked up and down the studio. I took us to our stylist. He was in town and it was the last place anyone would think we would be. We had to leave Ocean for a while, we had to have this talk now before anything gets out of hand. And before he plays again.

'Oh Shannon can you just leave it? Nothings going on anyway.' He snapped. But never caught my gaze.

'Oh that must be exactly why you two were holding hands last night.'

'Ocean asked me to its a comfort thing of hers, and I happened to like it as well!' Jared still not catching my eyes, his head was down.

'Oh cut the shit Jared, you were talking to Lauren on the same day, we all know what goes on between you and you're little model friend. This was meant to be about work. Not about fucking Ocean to get one over on Lauren.' I felt myself getting hotter.

He stomped over glaring at me his face was close to mine.

'Is that what you think? Is it? And yeah maybe I am a little friendly with Lauren, but its none of you're fucking business, and I'm not getting one over. I like Ocean. A lot.' He backed away and his voice became a whisper.

'Im so done with this shit Jared. End it with Ocean. You're going to those awards tonight with Lauren anyway. You'll probably go play some tie-me-up shit afterward. If you hurt Ocean, She would be at risk of loosing her job for not getting the work done.' I walked out the room and slammed the door on him. I'm so done with him, until he gets his act together, I'm not going near him. He does this all the time.

---Jareds POV---

He was right about one thing. I did invite Lauren to those awards tonight. I could just cancel but she's hooked me up with a potential business investment and I can't afford to loose that chance. Shannon and Tomo will be their too. Knowing Shannon hell just invite Ocean. To piss me off.

---Oceans POV---

'Ok seriously Tomo eat you're food before its all on the floor.' He'd been flicking corn flaked at me with a spoon for a while. Apparently if he got my nose it was 10 points worthy. He woke up shortly after me so we went down the the restaurant for breakfast.

'Aww man. Shannon let's me do it.' He sounded like a kid and he just realised what he had said. '.. Yeah I'm just gonna eat it.'

I heard Shannon talking to the waiter behind us, I think he asked whereb we were because the waiter pointed in our direction.

'Hey Shanno-' Tomo went to say but ended up spilling half of the cornfalkes in.his mouth out.

I giggled and Shannon attempted a smile. He seemed on edge.

'Tomo remember how Jared had those awards tonight?' Shannon said grabbing a chair.

'Aww dude I completely forgot all about that! What time again?' He said wiping away some milk.

'Is Viki still coming?' Shannon asked.

'Shes my wife and I haven't seen her in 3 months of course she is!' Tomo replied.

Shannon turned to me. 'Well, seeing I'm the only one without a date, Ocean wanna come as my second half, you know I mean as long as you're boyfriend doesn't mind.'

I was taken back. Not because I was asked. But Jared already had one.

'Sure, Nahh Bill won't mind. I'll text him later about it... Who's going with Jared?' I was actually upset what the hell.

Shannon gave a sigh and Tomo gave a look as if to agree.

'Some underwear model, he hooks up with her every now and then. She's a total bitch though, loves herself. A lot.' He grabbed a bagel and scoffed it down.

'Thats why they make a perfect match haha!' Tomo nudged him and they shared a giggle.

'Oh.' Oh was all I had to say.

We spent the rest if the day out we actually bumped into loads of Echelon and I got some great feedback from them. I even got asked to be in a picture with Shannon and Tomo.

It got to around 6pm and Shannon and Tomo were at my hotel door dressed it the most classy suits I'd ever seen. Shannon looked hot. Really hot. Damn he could wear a suit right. I was wearing a little strapless black dress, it became almost like a tutu at the hips, you could call it a mini princess dress, but more naughty. I curled my hair again and did the same makeup only slightly heavier.

'You looked gorgeous..' Shannon paused as he eyed me top to bottom.

'Yeah you look great Ocean, shall we go the cars waiting.' Tomo clapped his hands. neither did me or Shannon move. We just caught eyes for a moment. It was nice.

We got in a black limousine and drove for a good 45 minutes. The awards were for some actors, so I could bump into some famous people here. Jared was up for a role he did in a film called Mr. Nobody. So let's see how that goes.