Chapter 16

~Oceans POV~

It had been four weeks since I left L.A.

I'd been to the station and gave them my statement. Bill was jailed for 3 years for assault and a few other charges.

I slouched on my couched turned on the Tv that I was going to ignore and flipped on my Laptop.

A pop up add about 30 seconds to mars was in the corner of my screen. It was about tour dates.

They were in New York tonight.

My heart suddenly started racing, I still had my VIP pass that didn't seem to have an exasperation date on it.

I needed to go to it.

I threw on a new outfit, it was a oale blue dress that came out at the hips.

I straightened my hair and caked on the makeup.

I felt the need to look as pretty as I could.

They were performing at central park, which was about half an hour from me. I headed down to the station with my heart beating with nerves. It wasn't as if theyed even notice me.

~Jareds POV~

I was backstage setting up my guitar. We were on in an hour, there was already a huge croud of echelon outside. I loved them so much.

I still thought about Ocean. These last four weeks felt like 4 years. Deep down I wish she would turn up tonight. But I know how she feels about me.

'Fucking buzzing man New Yorks vibe is intense!' Shannon yelled while twidling his drum sticks.

'This show should be good but nothing will beat L.A's show now that was sick.' Tomo grinned to himself while playing on his keyboard.

The chanting got louder and the croud got bigger. I burst out and itroduced myself, followed by Shannon and Tomo.

We played the first 3 songs of our album This Is War. Then we put a little show on dedicated to the album. I took this chance to look hoplessly through the crowed to find her. No sign.

~Oceans POV~

I was pushing and pushing through the crowed I snuck in just about being able to pass the security guards, I had my VIP pass hanging around my neck. I made it to about 5 rows in front of centre stage, I tried making eye contact with Jared but I had no luck.

~Jareds POV~

The next song was Hurricane. I knew What I wanted to do.

'Were gonna play a little song called hurricane, you guys know that song?' The crowed roared.

'Before I start I want to dedicate this song to a close, close friend who I had to let go. Her name was Ocean and I wanna play this for her.' I started playing acoustically.

'her name was Ocean and I wanna play this for her.' Oh my god. I needed to get his attention.

I continued to push through the crowds.

He was singing chorus so beautifully, I stood there in amazement.

~Jareds POV~

There was a beautiful girl in the crowed wearing a pale blue dress I couldn't see her face properly but every now and then I could see her face. I should get closer.

I carried on singing and moved around more, closer to the girl in the light blue dress.

Ocean.

Ocean was here right here watching