Chapter 5

where are my comments;D come on guys I want feedback!

---Oceans POV---

I woke up at a little gone 8 in the morning, the sun shone threw the window. It was so pretty.

I thought that I should go check out the beach today, I shouldn't waste the hot weather when its right in front of me.

I got up out of bed and had a wash, I straightened my red hair, and did a thin line of eyeliner on my eyelid and a few layers of water proof mascara, in casebi decided to go in the sea. I put on a smallish camo bikini and a light dress to go over top, I out my sunglasses over my eyes and headed on out with a bag full of all the nesisaties.

The beach wasnt as busy, it was calm with a few stalls around the outside of the sand. The waves had a little more force and some men were boogie boarding. I set up a little area of my own, and took of my dress revealing my bikini and layed in the sun. Bliss.

---Jareds POV---

I woke up later than expected, 9, I was giving a free day, Emma said there was nothing on the callender. I hauled myself out of bed and threw on some black quarter length trunks and a thin grey top.

I decided to head down the beach, Tomo said he was going to be down there and I said I'd meet him.

I drove down to Sunset Side, the beach, and parked my car.

I grabed a black pair of sunglasses from the little compartment and headed toward the sand.

Was that Ocean? Laying on a towel near the sea wearing a lushes camp bikini. Her body was everything a man wanted, her curves complemented her every aspect and her breats were the perfect size. Damn she looked good for a 30 year old.

Wait wait. What the hell. Strictly business dufuss. I took my gase away before she saw me I didn't want to have to go over there and stare at her. Shit. Some paprazi were coming towards me, I headed to Reds, the restaurant. And met Tomo. I can't get Ocean out of my mind. Maybe I should take her out tonight. Apologise for last night. I'll call her later.

---Shannons POV---

I guessed I got up before Jared, I could hear him snoring away next door. This weather was perfect beach material.

I threw on one of my tees with the gaps in the sides. And a light pair of Brown trunks.

I got a taxi to Sunset Beach. I was dying to go down there, plus Tomo wanted lunch with us. We can always count in him. I remembered a Shomo joke, and giggled to myself.

It was so hot. The beach was filled with even hotter gals.

Specially one.

Ocean was laying there, she looked so fine, her bikini gave away her fantastic body she had been hiding. I needed to see her before tomorrow, maybe clear the air. tonight maybe? No. Now. I sprinted towards her.

'Hey Summers.' I said.

'Oh.. Shannon hey.' She stuttered.

---Oceans POV---

I quickly tried to cover myself.

'Haha,' he laughed. 'No need, I'll blend in.'

He took off his tee revealing a muscley, hot body. I tried to look away. He could see my weakness and smirked to himself.

'So, I wanted to say sorry about yesterday, I'm just a fun loving guy, sometimes Jared can't handle it.' He said.

'Its fine really, I did a little research on you guys before I came out. Jared seemed even then like he can't let loose.' I pulled of my sunglass as I giggled. Shannon stared into my eyes.

'Well, that's Jared, I'm his freaking brother I couldnt even tell you what goes on with him half the time.' he sighed.

We talked for a little bit, he even gave me his number and said if I ever wanted to talk or chill out I should call him.

I went back to the hotel and ordered some wine. I poured myself a glass watching something about a family with trouble on TV.

I was bored.

I looked at the piece of paper with Shannons number on it. Arguing with myself if I should or not.

Then the phone rang.

Sorry if this chapter was too long guys:)