Chapter 7

Basically I just realised I called Oceans boss Tom, then Bill .-. let's just call him bill from now on.

I woke up, and did the normal morning routine, I wore the floral dress and a brown belt, and left my hair as it was, it was still curly from last night, I only put a little mascara on and went out to head to the theatre again to meet the band.

I signed in and made my way to the 3rd floor, this time I could hear music, they p practising, I could here Shannon on the drums and Tomo on guitar, then Jareds voice, I recognised the song...Kings and Queens. That song was increddible, I snuch in the room there were playing in and listened for a while, they had no idea I was there.

Jared finished the notes and Tomo made up some guitar solo while Shannon was going crazy on the drums. Now they were just being silly.

'Well done.' I clapped as I showed myself.

'Haha thank you!' Tomo bowed then walked over placing his guitar on a near by chair.

'How long were you there for, Sunshine?' Shannon also walked over wiping some sweat from his head.

'About... 3 minutes, I heard you play kings and queens.' I strolled closer to the guys. I noticed Jared still on the mini stage, he looked over then walked away some where.

'So, gonna tell me what happened last night?' Shannon nuged me, he must have caught me staring at Jared. 'Cause he's been acting weird all morning.'

'Nothing he just took me out for dinner, explaining all the situations.'

'He better not have made a movec otherwise you'd have one mad boyfriend.' He walked back over to his drums. I completely forgot all about what I had said.

'Ocean, can you come back here, you can take some notes on this.' Jared called me from behind the stage. I walked over to him sitting on a chair, I joined him and he closed the curtains, we were alone.

'I shouldn't have done that last night..' He said, his head facing the floor, he did nothing with his hair, it was messy but he carried it off.

'What?'

'You know what, you have a boyfriend, I was just caught up in the mood.'

I remembered me telling him I felt funny around him.

'Yeah.. I didn't mean to say you make me feel funny, you do, just for the wrong reasons, more like uncomfortable.'

He opened his mouth then closed it again, he was gonna say something then stopped.

'I need to get to work let's just forget last night. I won't mention anything to Bill, my boyfriend.' I said getting up, Bill was going to have to be my fake boyfriend for now.

I decided to have a one on one interview with Tomo, Id do Shannon next week, then Jared the week after, I could spend each week finding out about each member then put it all together and write it up at the end.

I interviewed Tomo, he was such a great guy, he gave me some really good answers about when he came into the band and a little back story on Matt.

'You alright?' He asked.

'Yeah, just tired, I got a lot of work ANC writing I'm dreading to do.' I replied.

'You can tell me you know, I'm the only one here who can keep secrets.' He whispered and giggled to himself.

I was about to explain the Shannon walked over.

'Hey, I thought it would be a good idea if you took some photos of the set, like to show a before and after part of when were performing?' He had no top on. Again.