Chapter 6

Please share this story with people:)

I picked up my mobile to an unknown number and answered.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Ocean its Jared.' His smooth voice answered.

'Hey, I'm a little surpirised to be speaking to you, if I'm honest.'

'Don't be. I was thinking if we could meet tonight for dinner, I need to formally apologise for last night, I keep playing it back in my head.' It sounded like he was frowning.

'Well, I guess that's okay, not everyday someone like me can go for dinner with a orockstar, you don't have to apologise its fine.' I was excited about this.

'Some one like you is better then you think.' He paused like he had no idea what he was saying. 'Would it be ok if you met me at Reds? It's that little Italian on the beach, I went there earlier with Tomo and Shannon even if you had said no I made a reservation for 8.'

He was so sure about himself, he may be Jared Leto but he's no prince.

'Fine.' I sounded to harsh.

'Good. See you then.' He hung up.

He left me an hour and a bit to get ready. Good thing I went shopping earlier, I had bought dark red lipstick and some summer clothes, I also bought a slim tight fitted black dress that fell above the knee. With thick straps at the top, it revealed some clevage. I decided to wear that. I also put on a black underwear set, the bra pushed my boobs in so I had a perfect clevage. I curled my hair and put on my new lipstick and dark eyeliner and mascara sprayed myself some perfume.

I took an momment to look in the full body mirror. Not gonna lie, I looked hot. Was I over dressed? I felt over dressed. It's just dinner I told myself. But I wanted.to look good for him, he seemed like the kinda guy that was hard to impress.

I decided to walk to the restaurant, I wore flats because I wanted to walk along the beach. Before I walked up some stairs covered in sand just leading up to Reds, I noticed a man standing at the top leaning.on some posts. It was Jared, he was wearing a suit and he had his hair gelled back, he looked classy, and stunning. He also looked as if he was a million miles away in mind.

---Jared POV---

I didn't mean to put down the phone. I didn't want to be so rude. But then I don't want my weakness to shine. She just had this power over me, and she had no idea. I got changed several times in the hotel room, what was I gonna wear? Just some jeans and a top its to hot.

Then I noticed my black suit hanging in the wardrobe. Perfect. I put it on with a white shirt underneath. I made 3 buttons un done at the top. I gelled my hair back it was too long to spike up now, I also shaved, the stubble just didn't go.

I arrived at 7:30 I wanted to be early so I could make sure everything was in its place. I took a momment to stand outside, the view was a lot to take in. The waves in the moonlight. The kind you have to have some one to share it with. I heard footsteps along the beach. I looked down.

It was Ocean. She looked incredible, a black dress to complement the body she had. She couldn't have been 30. She hadn't noticed I was here. So I tried my hardest to look away. I could feel her eyes on me.

I could hear her get closer.

'Mr Leto.' Her voice sounded sexy. I loved it when she says it like that.

'Summers.' I walked towards the top of the stairs and took her hand to help her up the last few stairs.

'Thanks.' She smiled.