Chapter 9.

I'll do ojr more chapter because I'm eager to finish this part of the story off. Its gonna be a good one.

There were a lot of cameras going off and Shannon warped his hands around my waist. And lead me into what would be our table. He ignored the people asking for photos because he said he didn't want me getting told off on my boss for doing leasure instead of work. I'm pretty certain I saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jole.

'VIKI!' Tomo screamed as he and his wife shared a huge hug and began talking for a while.

We sat down at a round table with several seats I looked around and I could see all sorts of famous faces. Shannon sat down next to me and held my hand.

'A little birdie tells me you like that sorta thing.' He winked at me and I blushed.

We were then joined by Jared and a tall stick thin Barbie doll with way to much boon to show at the sides and in the middle.

'Oh my goddddd!'

Oh great it speaks and in the most annoying dragging accent I've ever heard.

'You must be like, Shannons girlfriend, I'm Lauren Shole I'm sure you've heard about me, I'm a pretty A lister.' She giggled.

'No I haven't.' I answered drily. 'And were not-'

'Yes this is Ocean my girlfriend.' Shannon inturupted me.

Jareds eyes grew big and shot me a puzzled look. I just loooked hurt. And he could tell.

We were then joined by Tomo and Viki, Viki was so lovely and her and Tomo were the perfect match. Lauren just made some shallow comments about my dress and other parts of me that had something wrong. And how she had this and she did that. God I wanted to tell her I almost went all the way with Jared. Shannon backed me up though and it shut her up.

The awards went on until we got to 'Mr Nobody.' They played some scenes and Jared blushed every now and then then soon his name was called for best role as something. I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy away in my mind wondering why Jared didn't tell me he had a girlfriend.

---Shannons POV---

'You okay beautiful?' I asked Ocean. She looked pale so I decided to take her out in the hallway to help her.

'Shannon I'm fine I just.. I just feel sick.' She did seem sick but I don't think that was it.

'Its Jared isn't it. I know, I can tell by the way you've been looking at eachother and I know most of what went on between you two.' I stroked her arm. She was freezing. I gave her my blazer and she burst out crying.

'Its just I'm not suppossed to be getting myself into this stuff I should have never kissed him.' she started to calm down.

What.

'You guys kissed? I bet he led you into it Ocean you're so stupid this is Jared were talking about he's not right for you!'

I hugged her.

'Then who is Shannon? Because lately all I feel I'm doing is messing up.' she cried some more.

'Me.' She looked up at me. We shared an intence moment. I leant in. And I kissed her.

---Jareds POV---

'Where are they? Tomo asked me.

'I don't know I think Ocean weren't feeling good. I'll go check.' I replied, Lauren grabbed my arm.

'I'm coming with you sugar ok.' She would never take no for an answer so she came with.

I could hear a faint noice and in the corridoor I saw Shannon kissing Ocean. Ocean kissing Shannon. My jaw dropped. My heart sank.

'Ugh, get a room.' Lauren called.

Shannon and Ocean quickly looked at us.

I heard Ocean murmer something, then Shannon was leading her over here. He gave me a smug look.

'Geese sorry. Didn't know sexual things were something that bothered you Lauren.' He snapped.

'Ugh.' Lauren began playing with her nails.

'What the fuck happened to no messing around then Shannon?' I shouted.

'It was a spare of the moment thing just calm down dude.' He said pulling her in tighter. She kept her gaze at the floor.

'Your a piece of work you shout at me for trying and then you go and kiss her!' I pushed him.

'Well not only did you try but you succeeded I know you two kissed don't even try and deny it!' He snapped at me.

'Wait you guys kissed?!' Lauren squeeled.

Ocean looked up in panic. I just wanted to tell her how I felt.

'You little slut!' Lauren slapped Ocean around the face. Hard. And she feel to the floor.

'What the fuck Lauren!' Shannon shouted rushing to Oceans aid. Ocean hit her head hard on the wall and knocked herself out. I started freaking out I didn't know what to do. Lauren then slapped me and stormed off.

'Shannon-' I began.

'No Jared just fuck off, I'm taking her back to my room until she wakes up.' Be picked her up bridle style. Jealousy filled me.

'Go sort out you're who're and tell Tomo I'll see him later. Congratulations on you're award.' He dryly said then walked away.

I don't understand what I did that was so wrong. He kissed Ocean as well.

I began to worry about her I wanted to know if she was ok but I know she probably wouldn't want to see me. I should have told her about Lauren.

I never chased after her. I just quickly filled Tomo in and left.

Shannons room was right next to mine. Great. I couldn't sleep that night. So I stupidly called a girl I knew. We spent the night together. But it didn't feel right. For the first time, it felt wrong like my heart was telling me to stop. Then I heard some laughter next door.

If you wanna know what happens next you guys are gonna have to leave me some comments and vote!