Part 2 of Chapter 7.

I grabbed a towel from our sun beds and wrapped it round her, I took her to some changing rooms.

'Is there a shop that seels swim wear?' She asked worriedly.

'Yeah, one just at the entrance. I'll go get you one....what size are you?' I asked carefully.

'36 DD...' she answered quitely.

'r-right ill just ask for one in that size.'

I grabbed my wallet and went to the shop, I returned with a similar one, only it was thicker and black. She looked good in black.

'knock knock,' She opened the changing room door, it was a tight fit.

'Thank you so much.' She said taking the New bikini out of my hands. 'Nice colour, you have good taste.'

'Thanks.' I said back to her.

We shared another long eye contact I felt our body's get closer. I wanted to kiss her.

---Oceans POV---

I felt the space between us get smaller. I wanted to kiss him.

---Jareds POV---

I couldn't take it I closed the gap between us and crashed our lips together. She kissed me back, I held my hands on her cheeks and she let go of the towel. Her broken bikini fell off shortly after. I couldn't help but look, I could feel her eyes on me as I gased at her beautiful chest.

I ran my hands down and over her breasts, and kissed her again, it was so hot and passionate I felt her leg rise up mine.

I pushed her against the door, and she slowly slid down on the little bench leaving her exposed.

It was loud in here, so no one could really hear us. I wanted her. Now.

'Jared....Ocean...' It was my brother, why now.

I rose up quickly and she grabbed the towel, she kissed me again and pushed me out of the cubical.

'There you are little brother.' Shannon said picking me up again. 'Come on, Tomo was teaching me how to dive I wanna show you.'

'Alright Shan,' He was such a kid. 'Ocean, well be in pool!' I called. I smiled to myself about what just happened.

---Oceans POV---

Did that really just happen? I had a huge grin on my face and quickly changed into the new binkini, it fit perfectly. I took a.momment to think about what happened, how his lips fit mine perfect. His bare Skin on mine...

I brought myself together and headed back out to meet the guys.

'Hey I swear you were wearing a red bikini?' Tomo asked.

'I did, until it snapped.' I laughed and jumped in.

'Well that's an amazing sight I missed.' Shannon said while picking my up and putting me on his shoulders.

Jared looked at Shannon, raging with jealously.

We spent a good 3 hours at the park trying out all the slides and hoplessly doing hand stands in the pool, I still couldnt forget what happened with me and Jared.

We headed back and I offered the guys to stay with me tonight, I felt 10 years old again with them and I didn't want the mood to go, I had some spare pillows and got room service to bring some spare quilts, I said they were for me, I didn't think they'd allow guests. Shannon and Tomo could have the couch, and Jared could just sleep on the floor...or next to me. They agreed and went back to there rooms and got their stuff.

Shannon returned first and brought some snacks and a couple of DvD's.

Tomo came next and brought even more junk food.

Jared was last carrying all the bags. They all got settled and we put on some comfier clothes, I wore an over sized top and some shorts. They had showers. I just bunged my hair up in a high bob.

We were all talking about how we all felt like kids again, Jared even lightened up.

Tomo made us watch Fight Club, one of the DvD's Shannon brought round. After we all kept calling Jared 'Too fucking blonde' He hated it.

We ate some snacks and just talked the night away. We all had free days tomorrow so there was no need to get up early or go to bed early.

It got to about 2am and Tomo and Shannon fell asleep on the couch. I didn't notice I was watching 'Batman-The dark night.' Then Jared called me.

'What's up?' I whispered.

'Can we talk about earlier?' he whispered back.

'Sure.'

'Please don't tell you're boyfriend, I-I do really like you.. I'm just not good at this sorta thing.'

Oh right. My 'Boyfriend'

'It's alright I wont. He cheats all the time anyway.'

'How could a man cheat on someone like you?' He sounded astonished.

'Men are pigs.' I pulled a face and he giggled. I got into the four poster bed. Jared just sat by me.

'Where am I sleeping exactly?' He asked looking around.

'I handnt quite got that far, I'm not even tired if I'm honest.' I honestly answered.

'Me neither, scootch over.' He climbed in next to me. I could just sleep in the bath, we have enough covers.'

'Or you could sleep next to me...' The words got out to fast.

He looked at me intensely again, and drew closer until we kissed again. He leaned over my body and rubbed hands against my thigh, I ran my hands through his hair. He realised for air and I lay there breathless, he layed back down beside me and I went in closer. We locked eyes as he ran his hands over my body. We never looked away from eachother.

'How long do you have here?' He asked quitely.

'2 weeks.' It was a week already? Time just flies.

He looked a little sad. 'Where do you live, Ocean?'

'New York, in Times Square.'

He looked amazed.

'I love New York, I must have seen you there before, I go there ofen' He looked down. 'Maybe I could go there even more now.' He traced circles on my flat stomach.

'Maybe... but this is more of a holiday romance to me, you know...Bill..' I hated saying it. I really liked Jared but I couldn't go out with a rockstar. He'd be away to much. Plus I was getting way ahead of myself.

'Yeah.. I forgot. He's really lucky Ocean.'

Our eyes locked again and he pulled me in and hugged me tight.

'Ill go sleep on the floor, the guys would get suspicious.' He got uo and placed several sheets and a cover on the floor beside my bed.

'Hey Jared?' I leant over the side of the bed and met his blue eyes once more.

'Yeah?'

'Can you hold my hand. Me and Bill do it. its a comfort thing of mine.' I lied. I just didn't want to be apart from him.

'Of course.' He smiled then got comfy he held his hand up and my hand met his.

'Night Leto.' I yawned

'Goodnight, sunshine.' He replied.

We were laying in our beds, our hands linked. This was bliss. Within second Jared fell asleep. And I followed shortly after.