Chapter 13

---Jareds POV---

Ouch my fucking head.

I rubbed my finger in the tiny bump forming on my head. What the fuck just happened. I rested my head gently on the door a called her.

'Ocean.'

I heard mumbling.

'Ocean, will you just talk to me, I'm a selfish bastard with issues I get it. I'm a giant cunt.' I waited. 'No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave...' I began singing hurricane. She was telling me it was her favourite song of ours one night, I'd hum it and shed light up.

'No matter how many breathes that you took you still couldn't breathe...' I thought I should just quit. But I heard Ocean scream and It tore through me.

---Oceans POV---

I heard Jared lightly tap on the door.

He was saying he was a cunt.

Bill had pushed me up against the wall not even 30cm away from the door. He was trying to take off my clothes. I'd lost hope and I began crying again.

'I want you Ocean, I love you, you don't know you love me yet but you will, trust me you will.' Bill whispered making me feel almost reassured.

'I will never want you Bill, get that into your fucking mind.' I mumbled. He'd covered my mouth again.

I heard Jared sing a part of Hurricane. I felt safe knowing he was there. I couldn't believe he remembered it was my favourite I sung the rest of it in my head.

Bill had taken off my dress that was barely off in the first place. He took a step back, searching up and down my body, still covering my mouth. Sweat dripping down his head. He was stumpy, and ugly.

Then he tried to take off my underwear. I managed to get out a scream.

'OCEAN! OCEAN I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS FUCKING DOOR.' Jared screamed I could hear fear in his voice. I then heard him banging on the door. I pushed Bill over and flung opened the door.

Jared saw me a scoped me and hugged me.

'Ocean, Ocean are you oka-' He noticed Bill standing there. Jared backed away.

'Is thi-... Is this your boyfriend?' I heard the lump in his throat.

I went to speak but Bill spoke for me.

'Yes.' Bill looked at me and smirked then back to Jared 'im her boyfriend, and who the fuck are you pretty boy?' Bill had a look as if he would go for Jared at any second.

I stood there in my underwear shivering.

'I'm sorry I thought...' Jared said sadly. 'I thought she was alone.' He then snapped staring at me.

Jared walked out the door.

'Jared he's not my boyfriend, Jared! He's my boss he's trying t-' I called for Jared then Bill covered my mouth once again. Strangling me. I started loosing conciousness and couldnt breathe.

Jared ran back into the room and saw Bill violently grabbing me. I lost my vission, I could barely see. He then darted towards us. Grabbing bill by the throat, he flung him on a wall. I fell to the floor. Jared growled. 'Dont touch her.' Jared threw a punch and Bill fell to the floor.