Chapter Ten

Hi guys!

It's been awhile since I last updated this story. Well. As promised earlier. I'm gonna update my stories. And this is one of them. I hope y'all like this. ;)

@InspiredbyChriss baby you can now read my update! I love you!

Taylor's P.o.V

"What teh fck maan??" My bestfriend, well my other bestfriend, Stitch, yelled when I burst inside his house.

"Hi to you too, man." I replied then sat down on his smelly but comfy couch.

I then crossed my legs on his glass table that's currently full of beer cans and cigarette butts.

"Izz zomething wrong man?" He asked sounding a bit high. I looked at him then shook my head. I take that back. He's high as fck.

"Nothing Stitch." I said after then slouched back on the couch.

"Anderzzon problemzz?" He asked after plopping down next to me. Gawd he smells awful.

"Dude! When was the last time you took a bath??" I asked scrunching my nose. He looked at me blankly then after half a minute he started laughing.

"Lazz month dude!" He said proudly. Wow. Remind me how did I became friends with this fck.

"Seriously dude. You stink! Take a shower you fcker!" I said partly laughing making him laugh harder. I tried to push him inside his bathroom so he can take a bath.

"Fine fine! Imma go and bathe, btch." He said then laughed. He went inside to do his own thing. I don't wanna know what he's doing so I went back to his living room.

I turned the plasma on then scanned the channels. After skipping a lot of channels, I ended up watching Oggy and the Cockroaches.

After a few minutes within the episode, my stomach growled so I stood up and went straight to the kitchen.

I rummaged the fridge to find...beers. The heck?! No food?? I opened all the cabinets and ended up finding a can of cat food. Really now??

"Yow dude whatcha doin'??" Stitch asked making me jump a little.

I turned around then threw the can at him. He almost dropped it.

"Dude why do you have cat food instead of human food??" I asked then turned back at the fridge to get a bottle of beer.

"Thazz for my cat dude!" He said then placed the can back to the cabinet.

I opened the beer then drank a little. "Dude! You don't have a cat. Remember??" I said then walked towards him while sipping again on my beer.

"Ohh...yea! You're right dude!" He said after a little while. Maybe he realized he doesn't have a cat. Wow! I'm beginning to really wonder why he's my bestfriend!

I shook my head while smiling at him. I was about to go back to his living room when he called me back.

"Dude. Come with mee. I have zomething ta show you." He said grinning like an idiot. I nodded in return then followed him to his basement.

When we reached his basement, I scrunched my nose. I can smell weeds and other stuff. Including Stitch's smell for the past month. Sheesh.

"See thizz?" Stitch asked me making me look his way. I furrowed my brows since I can't see what he was holding.

"What's that?" I asked once I'm beside him. He grinned at me then handed me a blue pill.

I examined the blue pill that's currently on my palm. The color of the pill looks the same as of m&ms.