Chapter Seven

Wooo!

Finally!

After a month of no updates, I finally did a freakin' update!! :D

I'm really sorry guys for not updating. Remember this is written in english and it's not my first language. I'm telling you guys, it's really hard to write chappies in english. Gallons of blood were pumped out of my system through my nose. In short. Writing chappies in English = epistaxis. XD Please forgive me. *smiles apologetically*

Hope you enjoy this chappy guys. And again. I'm sorry. :(

And btw! I dedicate this chappy to @TheGirlInYourDreams7 for asking me to update IHYA. ;)

Comment?

Vote?

Wiggle!! :3

-Chris14

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Taylor's P.o.V

"W-what?" I asked, shock is evident on my face. What is she talking about??

"Are you serious?!" Zeta yelled grabbing the collar of my shirt with both of her hands making me flinch. Feisty. I like. I almost smirked with that thought but I restrained myself.

"You forgot that you stole my first kiss in the gym, in front of everyone on our P.E. class?!" She followed. I furrowed my brows for a moment and then I smirked mentally after realizing what she's talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I played making her scowl at me.

"You're unbelievable Anderson!" She yelled pushing me roughly away from her. She sat on her bed her back facing me.

"That was...my first kiss you jerk..." She murmured but I heard it clearly.

So she's not lying when she cried that day at the gym...

~flashback~

"Psh. Another bitch in my class huh." I murmured while sitting here in the bleachers.

"She's not a bitch." Dee, my "gorgeous" gay bestfriend said after slapping my head.

"Fck you Damon!" I yelled rubbing my head while giving him death glares.

"Na-uh. No way you're gonna fck me Tee. I'm not into burgers, excuse moi." He said making vomit gestures. "And stop calling me Damon!! Call me Dee!" He scowled at me.

"Whatever Damon." I said rolling my eyes.

"But seriously, how did you know she's not a bitch? She's a cheerleader in her previous school and now she's one in here too. She has this stupid jerk of a boyfriend who plays basketball and she wears pink for fcks sake." I said making weird hand gestures in his face.

"First of all, calm down." He said stopping my hand gestures. "You're starting to creep me out girl." He narrowed his eyes at me.

I just huffed at him. Leaning my back on my seat then crosses my arms and legs.

"Second, Jaden's not her boyfriend." He said making me smile for some reasons I don't know.

"Third, wearing pink clothes and being a cheerleader doesn't mean she's a bitch. She's my classmate in algebra and she's a nice person. She's usually pretty quiet in class but when our classmates talk to her she replies with a matching warm smile." He explains.

"Psh. Yea right. Whatever. Maybe she's two faced." I said eyeing the cheerleader who's warming up together with the rest of the class. By just watching her, my stomach slightly flutters. What the heck.