Chapter Four

Zion and I arrived at school five minutes before our first class. We got out of his car then said our goodbyes. I rushed towards my building not wanting to be late for my class. I overslept damnit.

Good thing there are few students in the hall so I sprint towards my locker. As soon as I turn to the corner where my locker is located, I stopped in my tracks almost slipping.

Why would they make out here in the hallway?!

I composed myself then walked slowly this time towards my locker. Unfortunately, before I get to my locker, I would likely walk past Taylor and a random girl leaned against the lockers a few steps from mine.

Yes, they're making out in the hallway, you know, groping and sucking faces and stuff. Which is normal for her, and something we're quite used in seeing, with different girls of course.

I hissed as soon as I walk passed them. Then I rummaged my locker for the stuff I need for my first class. Damn, I really need to organize my locker. It looks like disaster.

I turned to where I came from so I could sprint to my class when my eyes suddenly widened. The girl is leaning her back against the lockers and her legs are tangled around Taylor's waist and so as her hands around Taylor's neck. Taylor's hand is inside the girl's shirt where you can now see her stomach and she's groping god knows what in there. Oh come on? Get a room people!

I don't like the site in front of me, seriously. I have nothing against gay people, I even have a hot guy gay friend. I just think that making out in public is too much. And it's Anderson for fck's sake. That doubles my irritation.

I walked towards them then cleared my throat. The girl was startled for sure. She jumps back down from being tangled at Anderson's body. She looked at me flustered with her eyes still clouded from lust. I scowled at her.

Then Taylor turned her head towards me with an annoyed expression. Then her expression changed into an amused one with of course, her famous smirk.

"What brings you here Mckenzie?" She asked.

Oh yeah, why am I here? Fck, what's gotten into me.

"Uh...I...You..." I trailed not knowing what to say.

"Here to join us?" She said which made me scowl at her.

"What?! No!" I yelled at her then walked away bumping her shoulder on my way.

Damnit Anderson! Why are you so, so...annoying?!

----------

"Hey Zee. Wazzup?" Carrie said as she sit beside me in our own table at the cafeteria.

"Hi Zee." Kenneth followed then sat beside Carrie.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them.

"So, I heard you and Anderson huh." Kenneth said after he took a huge bite of his greasy pizza.

I scowled at him. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing, just the rumors." He said grinning.

"What rumors?" Carrie and I said in unison.

"Uhm. The one where you cockblocked Anderson and that blonde chick in the hallway. And then you kissed Anderson out of jealousy." He said.

"Oh my god?! Seriously Zee?" Carrie whisper yelled at me.

"W-what? Hell no! I did no such thing Carr, I swear!" I shouted catching the attention of the other students around us.

"Come on Zee, tell me the truth." She said crossing her arms.