Chapter Six

"Don't.You.Ever.Ride.That.Fast.When.I'm.With.You!" I said in between slapping Anderson's shoulders.

She just chuckled at me while I slap her. This girl is crazy. I'm hurting her and she just laughs at me. Ugh.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." She said raising her hands in surrender while chuckling. I stopped slapping her then stepped back a little with a scowl on my face.

"But you did enjoy the whole ride, right?" She asked smirking.

"W-wha...I..Of course not! I thought I was gonna die back there!" I yelled then stormed off inside out house. I heard her laugh before the door closed.

"Hi mom." I kissed her on her cheek when I saw her at our kitchen.

"Hey there hun. Are you okay? You seem irritated?" She asked.

I took a seat on the stool then propped my elbows on the counter.

"I'm fine mom." I said after sighing.

Then I heard someone clear their throat.

"Oh. We have a visitor. Now who might this beautiful young lady be?" Mom asked then she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Right, that's-" I started but Anderson cut me off.

"Taylor Anderson, Mrs. Mackenzie." She said coolly while she extends her hand towards my mom.

"Well hello there Taylor. You can call me Amanda, I'm Zeta's mother. It's so nice to meet you." Mom said as she shook Anderson's hand. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Likewise Tita Amanda." She said with a sweet smile.

"I'm guessing you're Zeta's friend? Because this is the first time she brought home someone aside from Carrie and Kenneth." Mom said. She went back on her cooking session.

"She's my classmate." I told my mom flatly.

"Oh is that right? Okay. Well, you two go do your own thing. I'll call you for some snacks later." After nodding, I went upstairs to my bedroom.

After closing my door, I suddenly stopped on my tracks. My heart suddenly beats faster as my thought screamed at me.

Oh my god! Taylor's going to stay in my room! Oh hell no!

I dashed towards my door and as I swung it open, a scowling Taylor comes in.

"Do you expect me to stay downstairs alone?" She said then she sat on my bed without my permission.

"What are you doing?" I asked irritably.

"I'm going to make our project. What else?" She leaned comfortably at my headboard. Like it's her own bed.

"Do you always get comfortable in someone's bed?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

She raised a brow at me then a sheepish grin formed on her lips. Oh my god. Did I say something wrong?

She stood up from my bed then she walked towards me. I stepped backwards nervously until I was stopped by a wall. Damn wall. She placed both her hands at the wall between my head. She was so close to me I can feel her warm breath and her warm body.

"W-what a-are y-you-" I said stammering but she cut me off.

"Do I make you nervous?" She whispered seductively to me making my body shiver. Fck. That was so sexy.

After a few seconds of nervousness, I pushed her away from me then she laughed so loud that I threw a punch on her shoulder.

"I hate you Anderson." I muttered but she heard me making her grab my arm.