Chapter One

How did this happen again?

I thought to myself as I breathe in her sweet intoxicating scent, while we cuddle in her soft bed.

I can't help but wonder how things turn out the way it is now. I never expected this in my whole life. My enemy, my mortal enemy, became my lover.

---------

Zeta's P.o.V.

"Wake up!! Wake! Up!" Yells my stupid brother while he jumps up and down at my bed.

"Oh.My.God!" I groaned loudly. "Leave me alone!" I yelled then pulled my comforter up my head. Why is he annoying me this early?

"No! Mom asked me to wake you up, now get up!" He jumped at my stomach. I almost threw up because of that. How dare he! I pushed him off of me and off my bed.

-Thud!-

"Awww!" He groaned holding his butt.

"Aha. You deserve that." I smirked at him then went back to sleeping.

"Why you-"

"Zeta! Zion! Get down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I heard Zion snicker on the floor.

"Arrgh! Coming!" I groaned stomping my way downstairs.

"Goodmorning honey." My mom kissed me on my forehead as soon as I plop on the stool in our kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said in a sleepy tone.

Mom placed a plate with two pancakes covered with Nutella in front of me. I grinned in excitement then smiled at her warmly.

"Thanks mom!" I squealed.

"No problem hun." She smiled at me in return then she went back on her newspaper.

"Mom! Zeta pushed me off her bed!" Zion shouts as soon as he entered the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Zeta? Why did you push your brother?" Mom asked still her attention on her newspaper.

"Mom, he jumped on my stomach! I have all the rights in the world to push him because of that!" I hissed.

"That's because you wouldn't get up, lazy ass!" He countered, sitting across me.

"That's enough. Finish both your food then go. You'll both be late." She said calmly then she took a sip at her coffee.

Zion then stuck his tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes at him. I hate my brother. Actually, no. I love him. He's just too annoying at times, just like now.

He's my twin brother, he was born a few minutes before me so that makes him the older one, but really, he acts like the younger one between us.

"Bye mom!" Zion and I yelled as we dash off the front door. We made our way to his car. Yes, I don't drive my car, that's because I'm too lazy to drive on my own though I know how to. He drives me to school since we both go in the same university.

"So, will I wait for you later Zee?" He asked as we stop for the red light.

I was too engrossed to the music playing on the radio that I didn't understand him.

"W-what?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I said, do you want me to wait for you later or what." He sped up the street.

"Uhm, Zi, I have cheering practice later." I said looking out the window.

"I know, and I have some things to finish at school so I guess I can wait for you then." He said as he turn left to our school.