Chapter Three

The rest of the day went fast. Too fast that I didn't even notice Taylor on our only shared class.

Usually, she'll annoy me to death. Throw crumpled papers on me, pass nonsense notes at me, twirls my hair at the back, taps my shoulders and everything.

Good thing is, no one dares to do the things she does to me. I don't know if they're scared of me or what. Anyways, she didn't even dared to look at me when she walked past me up to her seat behind me. And that's fine with me, because I could focus on the lecture our professor is teaching.

Okay, I talked too soon. A tap on my shoulder interrupted me. I turned my head to look at Taylor then I furrowed my brows at her.

"What?" I asked rather irritated.

"Let's talk...later." She said then smiled at me weirdly, I can't tell what that smile was about but she never smile like that.

"Whatever." Was all I said. I'm not in the mood to talk to her anyways.

I tuned in back to my professor's lecture. Everything went well until I heard him say something that caught my attention.

"Now this project will be done by partners. And to make it a little different, instead of your classmate seating beside you, I decided that whoever is behind you will be your partner for the span of this project." He grins evilly at the class and I can hear groans and cussing around. I myself groaned because lucky me, I'm partnered to my hated person in the whole world.

"Nice, what are the odds." She whispered in my ear which sent shivers to my body. What the hell!

I sighed in frustration then slammed my head on my desk. Why oh why dear lord. I don't deserve this.

"Zeta!" Taylor called behind me as I dash through the classroom door.

"Zeta! Wait!" Ugh. I stopped in my tracks then swung around making her stop inches in front of me. Talk about deja vu. I shook my head from the thought.

"What now Tay?" I said scowling.

She smirked at me like she used to. "Wow, that sounds better than Anderson." She said.

"Huh?" I asked furrowing my brows. What is she talking about?

"You gave me a nickname, Tay?" She said smiling at one side.

"Wha...That's...I...what do you want?!" I said composing myself. Why is she always doing that to me. Urgh.

"Right. Break up with your boyfriend." She said flatly.

"What the hell? Why would I wanna do that?!" I yelled at her crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"He's a jerk, a lying bastard, and a cheater." She said confidently. That's it. I'm fed up of her bullsht.

"Look here Anderson," I said poking her chest with my index finger. "I am not falling for your bullshts! You can annoy me all you want but don't you ever talk trash about Jaden! He's a good person and everyone knows that!" I finished then I stormed off far away from her.

I gathered my things on my locker then went straight to the shower room. As soon as I changed into my practice uniform I slammed my locker shut. I then walked outside the field where my squad is stretching.

"What the heck's your problem now Zee?" Carrie asked me. I started stretching beside her.

"Anderson." I said flatly. She raised her brow at me.

"What did she do now?" She asked bending her body forward.

"She wants me to break up with Jaden." I said doing a right lunge.

"W-what? You're kidding right?" She grabbed my arm facing her.

"No Carr. Do I look like I'm kidding right now?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"But...why?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Wait, did she asked you out? Is that it?" She said rather excited.

"Oh god, no Carr! That's absurd!" I hissed at her making her flinch a little.

"Then why?"

"She said, J's a jerk, a lying bastard, and a cheater." I said massaging my temples. Taylor's stressing me out.

"Why would she say that?" I shrugged at Carrie. Yeah, why would she say that? Is she doing this because she actually like me? That's not possible. And so as J being a liar and a cheater. He's a good guy. He never flirts with anyone. And he's sweet to me.

What are Taylor's motives? Is she planning this just to humiliate me? Again? Gosh! Taylor's making me crazy!

----------

"Hey Zee! You're early. Sorry for keeping you waiting." Zion said as he walk towards his car where I'm sitting on the edge of the hood. He hugged me then kissed me on my temple.

"Yeah, the practice ended earlier than I expected. Let's go home. I'm kinda tired." I jumped off the hood then waits for Zion to open my door. I climbed in the passenger seat then watched him sprint around towards his side.

"What's bothering you?" Zion asked as we ride the busy street to our house. I was looking outside the window then spoke.

"You think Jaden's cheating on me?"

I can tell he gazed at me for a bit then back to the road. He was silent for a minute. What the heck? Does he know J's cheating on me?

"I don't think Jayden will ever cheat on you Zee. I mean, you're a wonderful person, beautiful, smart and funny. Why in the world will he choose to hook up with a random slut if he have an amazing girlfriend like you." He said making me turn my head to look at him. He gazed at me then smiled warmly. Aww. My brother really knows how to make me feel good about myself.

"You're just saying that because I'm your twin." I pouted.

He chuckled then rummaged my hair. "I'm saying this because it's true Zee." He smiled again at me.

I smiled goofily. Yep, my brother does love me.

"Hey babe." Jaden spoke through the speaker. I'm tying my hair in a ponytail so I could wash my face.

"Hey J. What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much babe, just checking on you. How's practice?" I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"It's fine. Kind of tiring but worth it. How bout you? I haven't seen you at lunch. Where were you?" I asked.

"Uh...Hmmm...I ate with the boys outside. Vince wanted to treat us so we all went out." He said rather unsure. He's the captain of the basketball team, so he always hangout with the boys. They eat outside of the campus often so this is normal for me. But...

"Oh. Okay. Uhm. Look J, I'm going to study now so I'll just see you tomorrow. Okay?" I said plopping down on my bed.

"Ohh. Okay babe. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." He said with a sad tone.

"Uh...love you too." I replied then I hangup. I laid down in my bed staring at my white popcorn ceiling.

The way J answered me got me thinking. It's like he's lying to me. Did he really had lunch with the boys? Damn! Am I doubting him now? Curse you Anderson! I trust J more than anything. He won't lie to me. He won't cheat on me. You're wrong Anderson! Very wrong!

I stood up my bed then stomped my way to my bathroom.

----------

Haaa!!!

Sorry for the very late update. I've been in a mood where I don't know how to continue my story. I was even stuck in My Mechanical Heart. Aha. But have no fear. I'm still doing my best to make a good chapter.

Thank you for reading my story. Is anyone even reading this?? Ahaha.

Thanks again and have a nice day y'all.

-Chriss