Chapter Two

Wow!!

Finally!!

An update for I Hate You, Anderson.

Ahahaha.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I've been busy with My Mechanical Heart. Ehe. Thank you for reading it too.

Please comment or something!! Like I've said, I don't bite. :)

Thanks!!

-Chriss

----------

"Okay class settle down." Our professor said as soon as he entered the room.

Before he can continue, the door burst open and came in a cocky Anderson.

"Hey prof. Sorry I'm late." She smiled sheepishly at him.

"Just take your seat Ms. Anderson." He said shaking his head.

She grinned then walked towards her sit, which is behind me. Before she walk past me, she smiled at me then winked. Aiish! The hell's her problem?!

The professor continued with our lecture. Gawd it's boring. I feel sleepy.

Discuss

Discuss

Discuss

Then a crumpled paper was thrown to me. I looked around me but it seems no one's the culprit. I ignored the paper then slouched back at my seat.

Discuss

Discuss

Discuss

"Aww!" I yelled. The whole class stared at me. Aish!

"Is there a problem Ms. Mckenzie?" The prof asked.

"I...uh...nothing sir." I lowered my head feeling ashamed. He continued with his lecture. Eiiish! I'm gonna kill the one who threw that to me.

Then I heard a giggle behind me. I snapped my head at her. I should've known! I glared at her then she laughed a little too loud.

"Mckenzie, Anderson, out of my class, now!" I heard Mr. Baldy yell.

"But sir!" I said.

"No buts! Out!" He said firmly.

Aish!!!! Stupid Anderson! It's her fault not mine. Ugh.

I stood up then stormed out of the room. Then a hand grabbed my arm.

"What?!" I yelled. Taylor looked taken aback. She lets go of my arm then smiled.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Seriously? She's asking me this? I'm not suppose to be here, I'm suppose to be sitting in my class! Ugh.

"You sent me here Anderson. Remember?" I scowled at her.

"I remember. That's why I'm asking you where are you going?" She said furrowing her brows.

"Where do you think I'm going? I'm going to look for Jaden." I said then I walked away. She grabbed my arm again then swung me around.

"No. You're coming with me." She said then she dragged me towards the cafeteria.

"Let go of me Taylor!" I said as I wiggle my arm. Ugh. She's too strong.

She plopped me on an empty sit in the cafeteria then she went to buy something. What's with her? She's crazy if she thinks I'm going to eat with her. I stood up but then a hand pulled me back to my seat.