Chapter Twelve

Taylor's P.o.V

"Just...stay."

Those words echoed in my mind. Should I stay? Or should I go? I don't know what to do actually. My mind tells me to go and get out of here, but my heart tells me otherwise.

But in the end, here I am walking towards Zeta's backdoor. Why the fck did I agree to this??

I stopped in front of the door and I can hear her footsteps behind me. "Wait." She said softly then she opened the door for me. "Come in." She said looking at me.

I didn't move. Instead I just looked at her. I saw her forehead creased then she sighed.

"Let's go inside Anderson." She said sounding a bit frustrated. I don't know why she's feeling frustrated but she still looks beautiful whenever she's like this.

I walked inside and heard her close the door behind me. She went ahead of me towards the kitchen, opening cabinets and getting some stuff.

I followed her then sat on one of the rotating stools. She's too busy doing whatever so I decided to be busy as well with my nails. Ohh. Wow. They're freaking dirty. I should get my nails done later. No! Who am I kidding. Haha.

I heard the tap opened and then closed afterwards. I looked behind me and saw Zeta walking towards me, a stainless basin on her right hand, a small towel on the other.

Once she's beside me, she put the basin down then damped the towel inside. She squeezed the towel a bit then faced me. She was about to wipe my face when I backed up a little.

"What are you doing??" I asked looking elsewhere.

"I'll just clean your face Anderson. C'mere." She said then she grabbed my chin making me face her.

I didn't move a muscle all the while she's cleaning my face. I think I'm even holding my breath for god knows why. I'm just watching her doing her thing with my face and just then that I saw something different in her. Her hair's a bit messy. Her eyes looks tired and wait. Did she just cried? Or she's just up late? Anyways. Her cheeks and nose are a bit tinted with red, and so as her hickey on her neck. Wait a minute??

"You have something on your neck." I told her. She stopped cleaning my face but she didn't answered back. She then continued on what she's doing so I spoke again.

"I said, you have something on your neck. Is that a. . .hickey?" I asked eyeing her neck. She froze when I asked her that. Then she held her neck then backed away a bit. It's like she's reminiscing something.

What? She didn't know she had a hickey? Just like last time I gave her one? And why would she have a hick--ahh. Right. Jaden. How could I forget.

So my mood changed again. I'm angry. I don't know why. He's her boyfriend so it's his right to do these things to her. Damnit. Why am I so affected?? It feels like I'd been cheated.

I stood up from my seat then about to go outside and leave but she grabbed my arm again. I stopped in my tracks and waited for her to say something. But she didn't say anything. So I left. She didn't try to stop me. She didn't follow me outside either. Well what the fck do I care.

I walked. If you can remember, Stitch was my ride earlier. Once I'm on the main street, I hailed a cab then went home.

"Wow, you have a big home, Miss." I heard the cab driver said. "Yea. But it's not a home anymore." I said involuntarily. He didn't hear me so I just paid the fare then went out of the cab.