Chapter Eight

Hola peepz!

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry this update took so long. T_T

It's just recently that I had the inspiration to continue this. And I'm really sorry for that. I have many stories running in my mind, like seriously, and this one slipped my mind. I even wrote other stories that are currently on my note application. And only just a few stories are published in my account right now. Yes. That's correct. Aha. If I don't write the stories that plays in my mind, I think I'll go crazy. Seriously. So please bear wit me and my playful mind and my after 10years of updating. XD

-Chriss14<3

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Zeta's P.o.V

"Zee. You're still not going to school?" Zion asked me after sitting down across the table.

I just shook my head at him while looking at my plate of my favorite pancakes with nutella.

"Honey? Are you still not feeling well?" Mom asked me then she touched my forehead to check if I have fever or something. "And please don't play with your food." She followed then sat down beside me.

I glanced at her lazily and just realized that I'm absentmindedly playing with my food.

Ohh. Poor pancakes, all cut to pieces and I don't even plan on eating them.

Damnit. Why am I feeling this way? Ugh. I haven't gone to the university for two straight days making this my third day now. Urg! This is all your fault Taylor Anderson! You're confusing me so much!

"C'mon! You're going to school whether you like it or not!" Zion then pulled me out of my seat then pushed me up to my room.

He then pushed me inside my bathroom then glared at me.

"Take a shower, then get dressed sis!" He said with authority just before he closed the door.

I sighed loudly. I don't want Zion to get mad at me so I took a quick shower then got dressed. After a few horrible minutes, I went down to see a smirking Zion on the couch.

"A lil push won't hurt see?" He said.

"That's a lot of push brother!" I huffed.

"C'mon. We don't want to be late." He said pushing me again but out of our house this time.

We got in his car then we drove off.

"So tell me Zee." I snapped my head at Zion as soon as he started talking. I think I know where this is heading.

"Are you and Taylor-"

"No! Na-ah! We are not!" I said hysterically making weird hand gestures in the air.

"Woahohoh. Chill baby sis. I was just asking." He said looking at me with a sheepish smile on his face then back on the road.

"Psh." I rolled my eyes at him.

After what feels like hours in silence, well it's actually just five minutes. Teehee. Zion spoke again.

"But it's fine by me baby sis if you ask me." I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about Zi?" I asked.

"You know. Bout you and Taylor. Yea she's a player, but I can see sparks between you two." He said chuckling. I punch him playfully on his arm.

"Shut up Zi! There's nothing going on between us. She's a girl, you clearly know that right. And I have Jaden for crying out loud." I said looking out the window.