Chapter Five

Missed me guys?

Ahahaha! XD

Sorry for the late upload. Hope you guys like this.

-Chriss

----------

I blinked a few times as I stare at my ceiling. I then wrapped myself in my soft comfy sheets as my thoughts from last night's event lingered in my clouded mind.

This is crap! I can still feel her soft lips in mine. I can still smell her sweet intoxicating scent on me. Oh my god!

"Damnit Anderson!" I muttered as I touch my lips.

"Why did she kissed me?! And why did I kissed her back?!"

"Ugh!" I screamed at my pillow as soon as I flipped my body on my bed.

"Zeta!" Zion yelled after bursting through my door startling me.

"Holy shizzles Zi! You scared me!" I yelled at him while I rub my pounding chest.

"Sorry baby sis. Aha. Wait. Why are you already up?" He asked raising his brow at me.

"Is there a problem?" I asked back.

"Well, I wake you up everyday so, this is new." He grinned at me.

"Ugh. Whatever Zi. C'mon, I'm hungry." I said as I stood up from my bed then I dragged Zion downstairs.

----------

"Zeta." A soft whisper on my ear startled me from behind almost dropping my books from my locker. It actually gave me shivers. Damn.

"What the hell Anderson?!" I yelled at her.

"Goodmorning to you too." She chuckled. Why is she always like this? Like I'm sort of her entertainment.

"What do you want? It's too early for your bullshts you know." I asked slamming my locker shut making her flinch a little because she's leaning against the locker beside mine.

"Someone's grumpy." She said smiling at me. I turned and stood in front of her crossing my arms in front of my chest and shifting my weight on one leg.

"Like I always am when you're in the reach of my radar." I scowled at her. Then she laughs. What's so funny now?

She then cleared her throat. "Look Mckenzie, forget what I've said the other day about Jaden. Okay?" She stared at me seriously. What, is she bipolar now? And does she have amnesia too? She forgot what happened last night?

"Aha right. You expect me to forget what you told me? C'mon Anderson, what games are you playing at. Just tell me so we can get over with it already." I said tapping my foot in annoyance.

"Nothing Zeta, just, forget it okay?" She said storming off, wait, is she irritated? Wow, that's a first.

"I can't just forget it Taylor." I grabbed her arm then swung her around to face me. "You will not say those things if you're not trying to tell me something. So spill it!" I gripped her arm harder.

She glared at me. Whoa that's scary. I loosened my grip on her. She's glaring at me for a few seconds then she smirked at me. Jeez, she's really bipolar now, I can tell.

She leaned towards me making me back a little nervously. The fck?! Is she gonna kiss me again? "W-wha-"

"Don't forget our project, we'll do it at your house after class." She winked then she walked away from me.

I blinked a few times. Damnit Anderson! I thought you're gonna kiss me! "Wait what? My house?" I groaned to myself.

----------