Party |Ch.1|

I was on my way to a party I got invited to by my friend Alex, who I've known since I moved to LA about a year ago.

I didn't know anyone (obviously) when I moved and one day I totally knocked into her leaving my apartment and she turned around saying "giiirrrlll" in a joking voice and the friendship took off from there.

Anyways, she said that it would be fun if I agreed to go to the party. I didn't feel like arguing so I just said "fine" and started to get ready.

The house that the party is supposed to be at isn't very far from my apartment so I decided to just walk. My dark brown hair was loose on my shoulders against my black, loose shirt paired with black skinny jeans and short black boots. I'm not really in to colorful clothing.

It started to get really windy as I walked down the street so I texted Alex that I was almost at the party so she would be ready to meet me.

Me: "hey I'm almost at the party be ready to meet me, it's super windy and ma hur is gettin messed up"  (not that I actually cared)

Alex: "U.S."

Me: "tf?"

Alex: "sorry I'm just so patriotic, I'm meant "ok""

Just a little bit more of walking and I was finally at the party. I'm nervous about being here, I'm not really good at parties. What I mean is is that I don't really know how to socialize well or dance and I've never had a drink. Never. I know, pathetic but it's true. I've just never really been interested in them.

When I walked up to the house a smile crept on my face when I saw Alex. I know she'll help me find some people to talk to and what not.

"CARA! Oh my god I'm so glad you're here." She said running up to me. "There was this guy and he is so, ugh yes and we were talking and he asked for my number and then I think we almost kissed but I'm not really sure and-"

"Jeez Alex, am I that late?"

"A lot happens in the span of like, 12 minutes" she said while looking off at nothing like she was a philosopher.

We finally got inside to the actual party after laughing and talking for a bit. The living room was so loud and crammed that we had to shove our way through to a, some what, clear space.

"I'm gonna go get me a drink and you some.. Water?" Alex says

"You know me so well already"

As she walked off to the kitchen, I just stood there awkwardly looking around at all the people laughing and talking with a drink in their hands. As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt a pair of intense eyes on me. I looked to where I thought they were coming from and through the bodies of people I saw a guy, probably taller than me with black hair and brown eyes, looking at me with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed over her chest, making the sleeves of his t-shirt hug his biceps.

He was in all black, like me and I'm not going to lie, was handsome. The look he gave me made me feel uneasy so I quickly looked to my feet. I looked up to see if he was still staring and he was. Can he please stop staring at me?

Before I could start to walk over there and confront him, Alex came back with my water.

"Here you go Cara." I looked over to her and grabbed my water quickly to start to walk over to him, but when I looked back up, he was gone. Where did he go?
"Whoa whatchya lookin for?" she said while waving her hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Um.. I don't know.. Nothing. What are you looking for?" I said all too suspiciously. Damn, I need to work on that.

"Ok... Well I'm lookin for a man" she said jokingly.

"Me too." I mumbled under my breath

"What?"

"Hm?" I said acting like I didn't say anything and she just heard something.

"Ok Cara, I'm telling you this because I care about you, maybe you should just head home you're kind of acting weird".

"Ugh, you're right. I'm just not feeling well my....head hurts" I said lying. I didn't want to be here anymore. That mystery guy made me feel weird. I remember he had sharp facial features and pretty muscular arms. He seemed like he would be a pretty intimidating guy. But what I really noticed were those deep, brown eyes, just staring at me. There was no mistaking that he was looking RIGHT at me. I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it, but I just feel off.

"Ok well text me when you're home so I know your safe, Cara"

"Same with you, and don't drink a lot, ok? If you need a ride home just call me".

She nodded and walked me to the door. I was on my way back to my apartment. It was pitch black except when I passed a street light which wasn't very often. I was looking around at the buildings passing when a dark figure stepped in front of me.

I get very scared when I see strangers at night, especially when they're male. Afraid to look at the figures' face, I looked down at my shoes and said "excuse me" very softly. Trust me, I have my hand on my pepper spray already, I always walk like that anywhere I go.
The figure didn't move and I started getting frustrated. Do I really need to do this right now? I look up, but right when I did, I froze up. It was the weird guy from the party I saw. He stood, slightly over me, looking at me, once again.

I'm not any less scared than if it was a person I have never seen before. I don't even know who this guy is and I don't really care to know, I just want to go home in peace. "C-can I please pa-" I froze up when he started inching towards me closer and closer. I started to back up. Oh my god this is really happening tonight. I thought there might be an alleyway I could run down but I backed up into a wall instead. My fucking luck. He stopped an inch in front of me.

He leaned down to my ear. I tried to flinch away and make a run for it but he grabbed my wrist and I winced. He whispered in my ear in a deep voice "you're going to be mine." He started to grab my phone out of my back pocket, taking the chance to feel me up a bit and when he did I saw him just smirking. Before I could even begin to protest, he grabbed my phone and texted himself so he would have my number. After he finished he placed my phone back into my back pocket.

"How cooperative you are, I like that." He said in his deep voice and his lips brushing up against my cheek, which made me shake with nervousness.

I just look at him with a scared look. He was intimidating. What the hell was I supposed to do? He doesn't seem like the person you would want to get in a fight with.

He leaned back down to my ear, grabbing my wrist again to insure I wouldn't try to move away,
"See you around, Cara" I flinched when he said my name. He must have seen it in my phone somewhere. I guess he saw me flinch at him saying it because he smirked. He finally let go of my wrist and walked off.

I stood there, frozen for a bit but once I snapped out of it, I sped walked the rest of the way to my apartment. When I got there, I unlocked the door, and went inside and then locked the door back.

I was shaking from what just took place. Who is this guy? I've never seen him before in my life. All of this has me flustered now. I pace a little. Ok Cara just calm down. Maybe... Maybe it's a prank. No what kind of prank would that be? Ok I'm freaking out. But it's fine, I'm fine, this is fine. I need a shower, maybe the warm water will calm me down.

Heyyy I hope you guys like it so far. This is my first fanfiction and I wanted to take a different spin on darkiplier. He's not the demon like one he's just like a really intimidating and dark guy, Ya know?