Why me |Ch.5|

Well it looks like I'm walking back to my apartment. I figured Grayson would've left by now so I didn't bother going back into the coffee shop.

~time skipped~

I finally got back to my apartment. I was walking in the parking lot when I spotted a familiar car I just saw earlier. I then saw Mark leaning up against it. What is he doing here?

I was hesitant to walk over there but I thought if I didn't he would sooner or later walk over to me, so I made my way over.

"Hello beautiful" he said eyeing me up and down, making me self conscious.

"What now?"

"Don't be so mean baby, I just wanted to make sure you got home safely".

"Don't call me baby".
All he did was laugh a little.
"And if you wanted to make sure I got home safely, why didn't you offer me a ride?" Not that I really wanted one with him but it would've been at least a little bit better than walking.

"That's what you get for going on a "date" with someone other than me" his jaw clenching a bit.

I backed away a bit, scared of what he might do but he didn't move.

"Saying I'm yours doesn't really make me yours. That's not really how it works".

"Oh yea? Then how does it work?" Mark said inching towards me. I flinched a bit when he brought his hand up lightly to my face and kissed my cheek. I didn't expect him to be so gentle.

"You know, I can be nice if you let me" he said with his hand trailing up my thigh.

I flinched away and he laughed lightly.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow. Wear something nice" he said eyeing my jeans. I'm guessing he's thinking a dress but he's crazy if he thinks I will with his wandering hands.

I rolled my eyes and turned away but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. Being clumsy me, I fell into him. I brought my hands up to his chest to push myself away from him. But he wasn't going to let me off so easy. He grabbed my wrists and I winced. He started to kiss my neck trailing up to my ear. He pressed his hips into mine and I whimpered. "Mark, stop". He smirked against my neck. He left one soft kiss on my cheek again and backed up.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Cara" he said with, I think for the first time, an actual smile. It was small with no teeth but it was something. It made me blush a bit and I looked down at my shoes.

He lifted my chin with his hand and my eyes looked into his sparkling brown ones and with that he swiftly turned around to hop in his car and drove off.

I walked up to my apartment slowly. When I got inside, I closed the door and slid down it to sit down. What am I doing? Wait, I'm not doing anything. He is. But none of it makes sense to me. Why? Why does he want me? Like I said, I'm not usually a guys dream girl. I couldn't be more confused.

I still hope this is actually good. Only one person gave me a comment on if I was doing well or bad. So just keep voting and comment something if you want!