Thoughts |Ch.2|

I took the longest shower I've ever taken in my entire life. The warm water was starting to run out but I didn't care. It was still helping my muscles that tensed up so much relax a bit. I was standing there, lost in my thoughts.

Honestly, who was this guy? I didn't even know his name but he already knows mine. And why does he even want me? Why does he think he already has me? Like yeah I'm just gonna comply to you, man I don't know. I'm not really good with people. I'm 23 years old and I still only really have one friend, Alex.

I finally decided to get out of the shower and put on some athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and decided to watch some tv to try and get my mind off of what happened. I never really saw his full face. The two times that we "met" were in the dark with only a little bit of lighting. I only saw those deep brown eyes and the structure of his face.

I sat down on the couch and turned on Netflix and scrolled through the movies and shows. I decided on Parks and Rec since that show always makes me laugh.

As I was watching, I still couldn't get my mind off of this guy. Yes, I was obviously scared by him but he was pretty good looking, FROM WHAT I SAW. I could be very wrong, we don't really know yet. Maybe he's ugly, I don't know. But he had a really nice jaw line.

No. No Cara, this guy is probably seriously dangerous. I just shouldn't even think about him.

Frustrated that the TV wasn't helping me distract my thoughts, I turned it off, threw the remote down onto the couch, got up and went to my room to go to sleep.

Not that I will actually be able to sleep, but it's worth a try. I just want tonight to be over with.

Short chapter but the next one might be a bit longer than this. I hope you guys are enjoying it, somewhat maybe yes no?