Chapter 3

The next morning, I opened my eyes and saw the sun was shining through the windows. When I looked at the clock, it was already 6 am. As I turned my head to the left, I was EXTREMELY shocked. The reason was what I saw was Karry! He was sleeping right next to me. And I tried to remember what had happened last night. I remember we all were partying in the living room in the middle of the rain. And then... Karry hugged me without any reason. And at last we all fell asleep. But how did I sleep in Karry's room? Ah, forget it! I ran from Karry's room and then saw Roy was eating his breakfast in the living room. He smiled at me and said 'good morning' to me, so I walked to him.

"Where's Jackson?" I asked. "He's still in his room sleeping. It's literally hard to wake him up as usual. Wait, is Karry still sleeping too?" he asked too. "Yeah, oh by the way how could I get into that boy's room?". "I think he carried you last night if I wasn't dreaming. I don't know exactly when either. But Karry doesn't usually still sleeping like this before, maybe he stayed up too late last night," Roy explained.

What? He did that? Was it because of me? If so, why did he even do that for me?

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" he asked because I didn't say any words. "Yeah I am. Well I think I left my stuff in his room," I said just to go back to Karry's room.

I opened Karry's door and woke him up. After that, he opened his eyes and asked what time it was. Then I replied that he was late to get up. After that we both didn't say anything again as usual until I started a conversation.

"Sorry for last night. I'm just troubling you here," I apologized to him. "Not at all. It's actually fine," he said with a big smile.

After that, I woke Jackson up. I have to admit that Jackson was like a pig haha, he did wake up though. Anyway, I took a shower first. When I was done, I asked them who was going to use the bathroom first and then what happened the previous day was happening again. Karry went first, then Jackson and last but not least, Roy. Even though they did fight for a moment haha. I like them fighting like that! After we all were ready, the four of us went to school by Karry's car.

When we were about to get his car:

"Karry, thank you for letting me stay in your house for a night. It was a nice of you," I thanked him. "Yeah, no problem. Oh, by the way, you look so cute when you are sleeping," he replied and smiled a little me. "What? What did you just say?" I asked him to repeat. "No hahaha, forget it," he laughed.

Why would he put his eyes on me when I was sleeping? It was a ridiculous and a funny thing at the same time I've ever heard.

By the way, when we arrived at our school, everything went very very strange. I started to think that all of the girls were starring at the four of us, especially me. I heard them saying something bad about me. Where as, I was sure I didn't mess with all of them. When I asked Jackson about them, he said something unbelievable to believe. He said that he, Karry and Roy were the celebrities of their school. They called themselves 'TFBOYS'. It was really UNBELIEVABLE. 'Why are they so kind to me even if I'm a just a normal girl?' was the only question that was popped on my mind right then. But anyway, even when we were in break time, they always never left me alone and made me laugh so hard. They also told me some stories about them. Except Karry. He was the only one who always quite and rarely tells a joke, unlike Jackson and Roy.

*

After school, we decided to do our homework again in Karry's house. We finished the homework at 5 pm, because we aren't fast at doing a homework.

"Yeay, finally we finished this complicated homework. Come on, let's go home," I said to Jackson and Roy. "You can go home first, (y/n). We sometimes stay in Karry's house if we have a job. But right now, we don't have any jobs lately so I missed this house so badly," Roy said. "Indeed," Jackson replied. "Okay, bye guys—" I said until Karry interrupted me. "Hold on, (y/n). I can take you home. Jackson and Roy are going to be fine here." Karry said. "No no no, it's actually okay. You really don't have to do that, I can ordered a taxi," I said to Karry. "Bye , Jack, Roy. I'll be right back," Karry said as he hold my arms and took his car key.

*

After 30 minutes, we arrived right in front of my house. I thanked him once again for everything that he did to me. Then after we said 'goodbye' to each other, I got into my house.

*

At about 9 pm, I laid in my bed and thought that Karry had been so kind to me. I couldn't thank him enough just by words. He really reminded me of someone who was really special to me back then. It felt like I've seen a person like him, who was very cold on the outside and warm in the inside. The way that he smiles, protects me from my fears, cares and does things for my own good before thinking his own. I asked myself if we had met before, but I didn't think so.

Right then, my phone rang. When I looked into the name of the caller, I was freaking surprised. It was Karry! How could he get my phone number?!

"Um, he-hello?"

"Hey, (y/n). It's me, Karry."

"Oh hi, Karry. What's up?"

"Well, the reason is actually a bit weird if you think about it."

"W-Wha-What is it?"

"I called you because... yeah um... I just miss you."

I swear I was really speechless and blushed at the same time right then. I definitely had no words to say at that time. My mouth was so locked.

"....."

"... (y/n). Are you still up?"

"Um yeah, um I-I am. Hehe well we can meet up at break time like today."

"Yeah, Oh by the way you better go to sleep earlier because it's already 9 pm. Before you become a pig like Jackson haha."

"Haha omg I don't know you have a good sense of humor. Okay I will."

"Yeah, sleep tight."

Then I ended the call before I replied him. That was such a coincidence! I was thinking about him and he just called me right then. But why did he say 'I miss you' to me? Well, I don't mind though. He's a really nice boy. He has a good sense of humor too. Ah, why was I so excited?

----------------------------------------

The innocent (y/n) laid on her bed and looked at her phone after Karry called her. She was so full with joy and happiness.. She didn't know if Karry was her first boyfriend who left her when she was in Korea.

to be continued...