Chapter 17

---(y/n)---

The next day, I woke up at 6 am and then checked my phone. What I saw first was my mum's message from 10 minutes ago:

"I'm going shopping for breakfast, dear. Dad is still sleeping so I go by myself. Don't forget to wake your friends up, kay? Mom xx"

Well, I wasn't surprised when I heard that my Dad was still sleeping. He's literally a night owl! Just like Karry, oops!

"Hey, Xiaokai! Wake up!" I whispered.
"Hmmm" he muttered as if he was dreaming.
"Ah! You're always like this." I said as I hugging him.

Then he hugged me back very tight that I told him to stop hugging me. But the more I told him, the more he didn't wanna let me go.

"Come on, take a bath first and let me go," I said and teased him, "It feels like becoming your mum is way more easier than becoming your girlfriend."

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. Then he took his towel and got into the bathroom.

"Hey, Jackson, Roy, wake up!" I shook their body.

They got up immediately and then we chitchat-ed while waiting for Karry to get out of the bathroom.

Finally, he got out from the bedroom and then entered my room. I could see him, half naked and only wearing a towel. I blushed and he blushed too. Then I let him put on his pants first as I turned my body to the others side.

"Done," he said.

But when I turned to him, he was still half naked and just wearing a pants!

"Wh..why are you still naked?"
"You told me so."
"What? I didn't."
"Yeah, you told me to wear my PANTS. Just pants."
"Well, that makes sense."

Then he smiled and said, "What do you think about my body? I do have abs too."
"Um, to be honest, no," I teased him and tounge-out-ed at him.

He seemed so disappointed by the result and then he put on a-not-so-sad-but-cute face as he wearing his shirt. I hugged him and said:

"Just kidding, Xiaokai."

His sad face turned into a bright smile and said, "Does it mean that I'm cool with my abs?"

I hit his arm and then went to the bathroom. Jackson and Roy had just finished taking a shower.

After taking a shower, I saw Mum was already preparing breakfast at the kitchen.

"Hey, Mum."
"Hey, (y/n). Guess what, I'm making some sushi for you and your friends!"
"Wow, sounds good! Okay then, I'll tell them."

"Guys, come on, let's have a breakfast," I said to TFBOYS.
"What's the menu?" Roy asked
"Our fave, indeed," I answered
"Guess I know the answer is," Jackson said as he smiling.

I really love Jackson's smile! He has a VERY cute dimples whenever he's smiling and I wish I had one.

At the kitchen:

"YEAY!! SUSHI!" all the boys said to each others.
"Where's Dad, mum?" I asked Mum.
"He's taking a bath. Finally," Mum replied with satisfaction.

After my dad came, we all had breakfast and talked many things, too (as usual!).

Then, after having a breakfast, we all went back to my room. TFBOYS were playing PlayStation (again!). I can see how much they really love PS (meanwhile, I don't like to play it anymore and am about to give it to somebody else). Thank God, I haven't.

"(y/n)," Karry called.
"Yeah?"
"I want to go out with you in public."
"What? When?"
"2 days from now."
"I'm just... not ready tbh."
"It's okay, I'm your boyfriend."