Chapter 11

-----(y/n)-----

Ah, another Thursday! I woke up early (about 5 am maybe?) that morning so I decided to make our breakfast. Yippie! And guess what I cooked. Okay, I'll tell you, it's a pancake.

So anyway, I looked at the internet how to make it and checked the fridge if everything I needed was there. Then, I made more than 10 pancakes. It was quite difficult for me because of the fact that I can't cook. I just hoped that TFBOYS and their manager love it at that time.

After serving, I took a shower. Then, I went to Karry's room and decided to wake him up. But when I was about to touch his arm (that's the way I wake him up fyi), I started to think that he was pretty cute when he was sleeping.

Then I realized what I was just thinking and my head was full of these questions:

1. What did I just think?

2. What's wrong with me?

3. Or does it mean that I LIKE him?

No, no, no. It can't be! Karry doesn't deserve a girl like me. Besides, I still think about Xiaokai (my ex-boyfriend when I was in Korea, remember?) sometimes, so it means that I still can't forget about him.

Anyways, I shook Karry's arm and greeted him, but he still doesn't want to wake up. Then, I just came up with a really amazing idea.

I kissed him at the forehead and he did open his eyes less than 2 seconds. He looked at me and blushed.

"Sorry," I teased him.

Then he smiled and covered himself with a pillow.

"Um. So I'll just wait outside, in the living room," I said, pointing my thumb at the door.

When I was about to open the door, I could feel someone's hands on my waist and someone's head on my right shoulder. Yep, it was Karry, back-hugging me! It was SUPER DUPER awkward! I swear, I was blushing.

I was really shocked so I took off my body from him and turned at him.

"Wh... why did you... suddenly..."

"I think it's time for me to tell the truth, (y/n)," he said.

"Wh... what do you mean?"

"I'm Xiaokai."

I SWEAR I WAS EXTREMELY SHOCKED. More shocked than when he back-hugged me! I was like, seriously?! Xiaokai?!

"I... don't understand. You... you must be kidding me," I said as I stepped back, but Karry held my arm.

"I'm not, (y/n). I am Xiaokai, your old boyfriend in Korea. Do you remember the last day that we met? When I was about to go to Beijing? I gave you a present right? Remember?"

Then I couldn't help but hugged him so close. I was really missing him right then and grateful that we met again unexpectedly. My Xiaokai is back!

After hugging, Karry told me to call him 'Xiaokai' since then. I nodded with a blushed face. Then, I told him to take a shower immediately.

After that, I went to Roy and Jackson's room to wake them up. Then I told them to take a shower first before having a breakfast.

While I'm waiting for them all at the dining room downstairs, Karry finally came.

He said 'hi' with a big smile, then I smiled and said 'hi' too (as usual).

Finally, Jackson and Roy came too at 7 am. Then the fourth of us plus their manager had breakfast. The good news was they liked my pancakes! Yeay, hard work paid off.