Chapter 12

----(y/n)----

First day of 2016: I woke up at 6 am and that means I just got 4 hours to sleep. I still wanted to continue sleeping but my eyes just couldn't.

Anyway, I washed my face, took a shower and brushed my teeth first. Then, I looked at the fridge to see if there was any food to eat. But nah, there wasn't.

Because I was extremely hungry at that time, I decided to make breakfast (again). Besides, I really knew that TFBOYS might be very sleepy. By the way, that day's menu was a grilled honey bread.

After an hour making it, the honey breads were finally ready to be served. Then I woke Karry (I mean, Xiaokai!) up after preparing our breakfast.

Step 1:

"Hey, wake up!"

He didn't seem like want to get up because he was still tired right then.

Step 2:

"But you have a shooting today. Come on, wake up, Xiaokai."

But he still didn't move at all.

Because those two steps didn't work, I just hugged him. And that really WORKED! He hugged me too. We both blushed (as usual).

After that 'short' hug, I told him to take a shower. He nodded.

But when I was about to open the door to go out, he did what he did the night before! OMG OMG.

Yep, he kissed me on my lips (again). And that what made me blush (again!). I have to admit, he never failed to make me blush.

Anyways, while he was taking a shower, I woke Jackson and Roy.

Same case. They were too tired and sleepy to get up early.

Without thinking, I brought some water in a glass and then splashed it at their faces. They were really shocked and wet.

"Hey, slow down!" Jackson said at me.
"You won't wake up unless I do that," I said.
"There are many other ways to wake someone up than this stupid way," Roy muttered.
"Sorry not sorry, guys," I said, then I stucked my tounge out at them and got out from their rooms, "don't forget to take a shower!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting for them at downstairs until I saw Karry went to the kitchen.

"Hmm, smells so good," he said as looking at the bread.
"Hehe, thanks," I replied.
"You're welcome, Chef," he said again with a big smile.

While we were laughing, Jackson and Roy walked to us. Then we all had breakfast (with their managers too). They all gave me '100' for making the best breakfast ever. Well, I'm still amateur though.

Anyways, after having breakfast, we all were getting ready to go to the location.

After 15 minutes getting ready, we finally left our dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we arrived at the location. I really couldn't wait to see their acting skills at that time. But I have to admit, it was kinda boring to wait there doing nothing. So I decided to go to somewhere while they were busy shooting.

"Xiaokai, can I go to somewhere? I'm very bored right now," I asked Karry.
"Yeah, sure. But you shouldn't go alone, I'll tell Xiaomage to go with you," Karry said (btw, Xiaomage is the name of his manager).
"No, no, Xiaokai. I can walk by myself, I won't get lost."
"Xiaomage. Can you please go with (y/n)? I think there's a mall near here, you can take her there."

Then I thanked Karry and he nodded at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At the mall, I became even more bored than I was. I really had no idea where I was going right then, so began to wander awkwardly.

After it was already 5 pm, I went back to the location with Karry's manager. When Karry saw me, he walked to me and asked where I was going. After I answered him, he put his hand on my hair and kissed me on my cheeks. I blushed.

When it was 8 pm, the shooting was finally over for that day. So it was time to go back to our dorm.

When we arrived at dorm, we all took a shower one by one while Karry's manager was cooking for dinner.

The menu was miso soup, yum!

After eating, we all playing a game while Jackson was washing the dishes. Never see him like this before!

Then, we watched TV until 11 pm. So it was time to go to sleep.

After brushing our teeth, I got into Karry's and my room. He was about to charge his phone.

"I'm very sleepy, I'll sleep now," I said to him.

When I was about to reached the bed, Karry called me.

"(y/n)," he called.
"Yeah?" I asked.

All of the sudden he kissed me on my forehead. But I replied him by kissing on his lips softly, of course he extremely blushed.

"Thanks for making the last days of 2015 so unforgettable, (y/n). I'm glad to be able to begin a brand new year with you," Karry said as hugging me.

I hit him with my arms and he laughed.

After we hugged for like a minute and then we went to sleep.

to be continued...

---------------------------

HEY GUYSSS!!
I'm back.

THANKS FOR 1,2K READERS, LOVE YOU GUYS!

seulgiboo~