Chapter 2

**Not Edited**

Giovanni

'Beep Beep'

I groaned as I reached over and stopped my alarm. I fell back into my pillow tempted to go back sleep when I felt an arm wrap around me. The girl from last night started to cuddle up to me. I pushed her of me and pulled the comforter back, she looked up at me with a smile. "Good morning baby." I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. "By the time I'm out I want you gone." "What?" She said looking at me confused. "Get out of my house." I said with no emotion. Thirty minutes later I came out and saw that my bed was empty. I made my way downstairs and saw my 14 year old brother Lorenzo, my baby sister Skylar who was 11 months, and Skylar's nanny. I dapped up Enzo and gave Sky a kiss on her forehead then I went into the kitchen. Once I stepped into the kitchen I saw my dad's current girlfriend, Stacy, she was six years older than me and I didn't like her and my dad together.

"Hi Gio. Do you want some pancakes?" she said holding a plate of pancakes. "One: don't call me Gio. Two: I don't like pancakes. Three: where is my dad?" Right as I asked my dad walked in fixing his tie. "Good morning Gio." He turned to say good morning to Stacy, but based on the look on her face he knew something was wrong. "Stacy what happened?" "Nothing." She said shaking her head. He looked at me and asked "What did you do?" "What did I do? Are you serious? Man fuck this shit I'm out." My dad doesn't have a 9 to 5 like most parents, him along with my uncle are the heads of the Romano crime family. My family is one of the largest drug distributors in both America and South America. In six months my father and uncle will be stepping down, then my cousin Hassan and I will be taking over.

My dad and uncle have been snapping more and more as we have gotten closer to our 18th birthday. I pulled up to Hassan's house and honked the horn and a few minutes later he came out. "What's good fam?" He said cheesing. I just nodded my head and pulled off. "What are you mad about now?" "Nothing man I'm fine." I said pulling up to a light. "Alright, but anyway how many fine females you think we gone see this year?" He said with this goofy a smile. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" I said as I pulled into the parking. I kept driving around looking for spot a when I saw a sliver Hyundai Santa Fe driving to this parking spot that was close to the front door.

I sped up and swerved into the parking spot before the car could get there. The car sat there for a minute before it drove off and found a new spot two rows over. "You know you wrong for that." He said chuckling. "Yeah whatever they got parking spot though, so who cares." I looked over and saw that he wasn't even listening. I followed his gaze and got sucked in as well. The car that I cut off had parked and the people who were inside had gotten out. The girl on the passenger side apparently had Hassan full attention. She was average height with a slim waist and she had a nice smile. The driver thought, her body was beautiful she was thick and curvy, and she had this long curly hair. "Damn." I whispered to myself.

I felt my dick grow harder the longer I looked at her. "I wonder if they're seniors." He said as he got out. I looked over and saw both of the girls looking our way and I couldn't help but stare at baby girl. "Ahh so which one got your attention." He said smiling. "Man chill I'm not worried either one of them." I said as we walked into the school.

'Ring Ring'

I walked into my class a little late when the teacher asked for my name and told me where my seat was, which happened to be right behind baby girl from the parking lot. Like on every first day of school we had to go around and introduce ourselves. Some of my homeboys had went cracking jokes and stuff then it was finally baby girl's turn and I was surprisingly intrigued to see what she would say. As she stood up she looked a little nervous but a little smile appeared on her face then as she spoke. "Umm my name is Anaya and I plan to go to school to be an Obgyn." she sat down. Her voice was so sexy I thought about how my name would sound coming from her lips.