Chapter 15

Giovanni

I woke up to Anaya curled up against me. I carefully eased out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished I came out and saw that Naya was still sleep; I walked over to her and lightly placed a kiss on her forehead. I decided that I really needed to go see the one the few people who would always keep it real with me, so I headed downstairs grabbed my keys and left. I had been sitting in my car for the past 10 minutes trying to muster up the strength to deal with the hundreds questions my nonna would ask. "Nonna!?" I yelled throughout the house, but stopped when I heard my little munchkin squeal. I walked into the living room to see my nonna and my babygirl playing. "Cosa ho detto circa urla in casa mia?" (What have I told you about yelling in my house?) "Sorry nonna." I said as I grabbed Evie out of her arms.

I looked up to see nonna staring at me. "What?" I said looking back down to play with Evie. "Dimmi cosa non VA." (Tell me what's wrong.) I glanced over at her without making eye contact. "What? I'm good." She gave me this look that told me she wasn't going to let up until I tell her. "IthinkImayhavegottenanothergirlpregnant." I said in one big breath. "Che cosa?"(What?) I sighed and spoke again. "I think I might have gotten another girl pregnant." The next thing I know she hits me upside the head "Owww. Why you hit me?" I said rubbing the back of my head. "Idiota. Cosa diavolo stavi pensando?" (You dumbass. What were you thinking?) "I don't know I just...I don't know." "Che cosa hai intenzione di fare?" (What are you going to do?) "I don't know."

--

I rolled over onto my side to see Erin and Jas staring at me. "Ahh." I said jumping back which led to me rolling off the bed. "What the hell." I said sitting up while rubbing the back of my head. "Good morning boo thang." Erin said smiling. "Hey Naya." Jas said laughing. I stood up and without saying a word I walked into the bathroom. As I was walking downstairs I heard loud laughter and talking.

I stepped into the living room to see everybody watching TV and talking shit. The first person to notice I was standing there was Giovanni. "Come here." He said as he reached out for me. As I was about to walk past him he pulled me onto his lap. "Since everyone is here, nonna said we have to come over for dinner tonight."

I guess the look on my face showed how confused I was. "Nonna is me and Gio's grandma. She really all of our grandma's" Hassan said as all the boys nodded their head in agreement. While everyone was talking, Giovanni started kissing my neck and massage my leg. I gripped his hand and attempted to move it but he wouldn't budge. "Shit," I whispered as he slowly slid his hand farther up. "Yall are some nasty motherfuckers," Jason said while laughing causing everyone to turn and look at us. My face turned a deep shade of red and I moved off of his lap. We were all sitting around laughing when Giovanni's phone went off.

--

"Shit," I said as I looked down at my phone annoyed. I got up and walked out of the room to speak in private.

G: What.

Father: I need all of you to come to the office now.

G: Why?

Father: Get here. Now.

He hung up in my face which pissed me off more. I walked back into the living room and sat down. "What's wrong?" Anaya said looking at me waiting for an answer. "My dad wants the guys and me at his office." "For what?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I think you should go." I turned and looked at Naya. My father and I haven't been on the best of terms in the last year so I wasn't really looking forward to talking to him.

--

We pulled up to my father's office and I got out already wanting to leave. I looked at Jason and Chris and saw that they were feeling exactly how I was. "Let's go get this over with." We headed in without speaking to any of the workers. We walked into his office to see my father and Stacy cuddled up, and my little brother Lorenzo laying on the couch. "Ah, boys come in, come in." We all sat down waiting to get this little meeting over with. "Can we get this over with?" "We're waiting on one more person." Right as he said that the door opened and Carter walked in. "What the fuck is this little bitch doing here?" I turned to see all the guys looking at just as pissed as I was. Carter smirked when he saw how roweled up we all were. "Aww and here I thought we were starting to get along. Well, at least Anaya and I are getting close." Right after those words left his mouth we all shot out of our seats. "Boys. Boys! This is why I called this meeting. I thought that after we agreed to squash the tension between our two sides yall would chill out. Clearly, that's not the case. Sit. Down."

"We are now working on the same team, so you all don't have to like each other but you do have to work together." The entire time my father was talking I was thinking of ways to kill Carter. "You boys need to get your shit together because over the next couple of weeks we'll be doing a lot of business together."

Anaya

I don't know what happened at the office but Hassan, Jason, and Chris came in pissed and acting rude as hell. Jas, Erin, and surprisingly Angie went to go check on them while I continued cleaning. Almost an hour later Giovanni walked in and came directly towards me with this enraged look on his face. "Have you been talking to Carter?" He said as he gripped my arm tightly. "What? No. Now let go you're hurting me." He stared at me for a minute or so then pushed me away and stormed upstairs.

After getting myself together and putting some Evie's things away I decided that I to go check on Giovanni, even though he acted like an asshole. I stood in the bedroom watching him as he sat by the window smoking a blunt. "Are you ready to tell what downstairs was about?" I said speaking cautiously. He turned towards me with a blank look on his face. Without saying anything he walked towards me and pulled me into this tight hug. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that." I pushed him away because I was honestly over all his bipolar crap. He looked at me confused as to why I pushed him back. "What?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes. "You still didn't answer my question." He ran his hands through his hair and let out a long sigh. "My father wants me to work with Carter and seeing his face makes me think of him touching you." I could tell he was getting angry just thinking about it again so I changed the subject. "Why don't you go take a shower and calm down?" He stared at me for a bit then nodded and headed for the bathroom.

Giovanni

After taking a shower we all got ready and decided to head over to nonna's place for dinner. When we walked in I gave her a kiss on the cheek as did the rest of the guys. "You must be the women that have my grandsons in love." All the girls turned and looked at us which caused Hassan, Jason, and I and surprisingly Chris all smiling with pride.

As we walked into the den my eyes immediately went to Carter who was holding Evie. He turned and looked at me with the same smirk he had on his face earlier. "Anaya you sure know how to make a cute baby. Just think what ours would look like." I took Evie out of his arms which caused her to start crying, so I handed her over to Anaya and turned my attention back to Carter. "Don't ever fucking touch my daughter. What are you doing here anyway?"

"I invited him." I turned around to see my father standing there with Stacy and Lorenzo behind him. "Why." I asked as everybody turned and looked at him wondering the same thing. "He's my son."

*A.N.*

Please ignore any mistakes that you may see. If you guys have any idea who should play Giovanni's mother or Mason's mother feel free to send me your suggestions.

But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Like. Comment. Follow.