Chapter 3

**Chapter is not edited**

Anaya

1 month later

Anaya was back into the school flow, and with her being a senior her mother has been riding her back extra hard. Nothing she ever does is good enough and for the past few weeks it has been really bad. Things had even gotten been so bad that she was staying at her cousin's, Jas, house. While Anaya has been dealing with her mother, Giovanni has been dealing with the family business. His father has given him the task of finding the people responsible for shooting up one of there warehouses and stealing all of their product and money. He was stressed beyond belief but still managed to maintain his 4.0 GPA. Both Erin and Hassan had taken notice of their best friends, and decided to get them out of the house.

Omnipresent

Friday night

"Why would I want to go to one Dre's parties?" Anaya asked Erin. "Because you've been stressed and I think you need a night out." "She's right though you've been staying at my place because you're so stressed." Anaya's cousin Jasmine, Jas said. "Please I'll even be the dd." Erin said using her puppy eyes "Fine I guess." And with that the girls started to get ready for their girl's night out. About an hour later their hair, and makeup were finished. They got dressed and examined each other's outfit, with approvals all around they headed out.

**

Giovanni was in his office when his cousin found him yelling in Italian as he slammed the phone on the desk. "Who was that?" Hassan asked while texting Erin. "One my dad's good for nothing informants. What do you want?" "I can't just come check on my cousin, damn." Hassan said raising his head. "No so what do you want?" "Dre's having a party tonight and Jason, Chris, and I plan on going and I wanted to see if you wanted to come?" Giovanni thought about it for a minute, he hadn't gone out in a while. "Yeah alright. I'm in."

**

The girls had just pulled up to the house and the fact that you could see cars for blocks meant it was about to be live as hell. "Ooo this shit is poppin!" Jas said as we got to the door. When you first walk in the dance floor was straight a head with the DJ up on this little stage thing. Dre saw us by the front door and let's us know where every thing was. "The drinks are down the hall to the right, bathrooms a little further down and to the left. "What should we do first?" Anaya said looking around. "Drinks. Definitely drinks first." Jas said.

After three tequila shots, two whiskey shots, and two vodka shots, Anaya was officially drunk. Anaya was on the dance floor dancing and just having fun when a pair arms of wrapped around her. She looked down at the guy's hands and saw that they were white and covered in tattoos. They were in the middle of the dance floor so close she could the length of his dick pressed up against her ass. He spun her around and she came face to face with a beautiful pair of green eyes. She looked down towards his lips to see they pink and plump. She licked her lips when his pulled back into a smirk. He brought his lips to her ear.

"Come with me." She nodded her head, although it wasn't a question. They go outside to his car and he drives off. Deep, deep, deep down Anaya knew better, but she didn't care at the moment. They pulled up to this massive house and the green eyed man opened the door and led her through the house to his room. As soon as the door closed their lips instantly connected. He pulls away but only to remove his shirt and hers. He lays her down on the bed and just looks at her body and Anaya does the same. His body was covered in tattoos, she hadn't realized that she was tracing his tattoos.