Epilogue

**Unedited**

Anaya

During the little weekend get together we were all just chilling when Jas and Erin both put me on the spot. "Sooo Naya Erin and I were wondering what's going on with you and Giovanni." Jas said smiling all big and shit. "Because the entire time we've been here yall have been acting all lovey dovey." I rolled my eyes but I didn't say anything. "We're not together but we don't have any problems with one another." I said looking back at the TV. "Man Naya why you playing my mans. Giovanni has been trying to get back with you..." Jason said looking at me with a goofy smile. "Don't get us wrong we know he fucked up. We pretty much stopped fucking with him for a while because of what he did. But we've noticed that he's really trying to get you back. Because when it comes to you he actually acts like a human. Soooooo...." Hassan said putting me on the spot again.

Everyone was staring at me and I felt my face and ears start to heat up. "Man yall need to chill. I did Anaya dirty and if it takes a while for her to forgive me then I'll wait. I don't need yall to pressure her about it." I watched him talk then as he finished he turned to look at me and we held eye contact for a while. I got up because I felt like I was suffocating as he stared at me. I went out back to catch my breath with Erin, Jas, and Angie following me. "What was that?" Angie asked. "What? What are you talking about?" they all looked at me like 'Bitch don't act stupid' "Now bitch don't go acting dumb on us. You and Gio just had like this stare down." Jas said crossing her arms. "It was like you two were staring into each souls." Right as I was about to respond my phone started to ring. I looked down to see that it was Andreas calling me. "What." I said in a harsh tone causing the girls to look at funny. "Can we talk please?" I was tempted to hang up in his face but I decided to hear him out. "Fine when and where?"

"What do you want?" I said sitting across from Andreas in this little café with my girls not too far away. He looked at me not saying anything at first. "I'm truly sorry for my actions. I fucked up. You were nothing but a good girlfriend and I never should have put my hands on you. I was raised to never put my hands on a woman. I am truly sorry." I looked at him and from what I could tell he was being honest. "I accept your apology." He let out a sigh before continuing. "I wanted to know if we could start over." Bro I kid you not but I burst out laughing when he said that. "Did...did you think...did you think because you apologized for hitting me I would fall back into your arms." I said cracking up. "You must be on crack if you think we're ever getting back together." Once I actually managed to calm down I looked up to see him looking at me with a straight face. "Fuck you mean. When I apologized you can't forgive me but when that bitch made fuck boy apologizes you go crawling back like a weak bitch." I watched him switch up quick as hell. "And that's my queue to leave." I got up to leave when he grabbed my arm. "And headed over to my girls and we left. Once we got back to the crib and all the girls and I sat down without saying a word. The guys all looked at each other trying to decide whether to ask what was going on but they decided against it. As we were watching a movie one by one all the guys' phone went off.

**

Giovanni

I was sitting on the couch surrounded by the al of my girls when my phone went off. Right after that the rest of the guy's phones soon followed. I looked down at my phone reading the text that I got.

Giuseppe (9:48): Someone broke into the warehouse and shot up the place and they took Sophia.

I looked up and over at the guys to see them already looking at me. "What's wrong?" I looked down at Naya to see her staring at me. "Uhh we have to go handle something real quick. We'll be right back." She looked at me with a skeptical look. "Alright but when you get back you can tell me what's really going on." I chuckled because she knew too well. I kissed each of my girl on the forehead then we all headed out to Jason's black suv.

Hassan

We pulled up to the warehouse to see some of our workers were shot while others were dead. The warehouse was a little fire that the guys were trying put out. While Jason and Chris dealt with our workers Giovanni and I headed inside to see the damage. We looked around to see most of our drugs and money were gone and blood smeared everywhere. We headed downstairs to see the room where Sophia was being held blown in. "Who you thinking did this?" I said looking over Giovanni to see that he knelt down picking up the rope that was holding Sophia. "I don't know but whoever did better pray to god that I don't find them." I nodded in agreement.

Mysterious POV

"When we get there take everything you see of value. Drugs, money whatever I don't care. If anyone tries to stop you shot them." I pulled my mask over my face as we pulled up to Giovanni's warehouse. We all got out and ran into the place shooting, while my men grabbed the drugs and money me and my right hands went downstairs. We kicked the door in to see just what we were looking for. "Pl...Please don't kill me." The tied up woman said as fear oozed off of her. "Grab her." Once we got what we came for we ran back out to the trucks but not before I poured gas at the front door watching that bitch burn as we pulled off.

As we were driving back I got call from the nigga that hired us. "Is it done?" "Yeah we're heading to the airport now. You have the money?" I heard this nigga chuckle. "The money will be in your account once she's made it to Florida." He hung up right after he said that. We pulled up to airport and walked the woman on to the plan.

Sophia

I woke up tied to a chair sitting in a dark room when all of a sudden the lights flipped on. Standing in front of me was this tall attractive black man. "Why am I here?" I said looking at him. "I have a proposition that I think you might like."

***

A.N.

Sooooo this is the last chapter for this book. Yes I will be making another book. It should probably be up by Friday.

But anyways...

**What do yall think is going to happen?"**