Chapter 14

**Not Edited.**

Anaya

As we were making our way through the club we kept getting stopped every five minutes by someone trying to speak to Giovanni. Right as we were about to head upstairs this white girl came up and stopped us in our tracks. "So you can go out to a club with this bitch but you can't answer my calls." I stepped from behind him about to knock her teeth out when I looked down and saw her belly. My eyes grew huge; I guess she saw the look on my face because she started smiling. "That's right bitch I'm pregnant with his child." "Oh bitch you're lucky that you're pregnant." I turned and looked at Giovanni, he was about to say something when I walked upstairs.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" Angie asked as Erin and Jas walked over. I pointed down towards Giovanni and that bitch. "Who is she?" Erin asked confused. I looked up at them and that's when Jas put two-and-two together. "No." "Yes." I said looking back down. "What" Erin and Angie both said not catching on. "He got that bitch pregnant." Jas said for me. "Hey, what are yall over here talking about?" Hassan said coming over with Jason and Chris following behind. "Your trifling ass friend got some heifer pregnant, and you didn't tell me." Erin said hitting Hassan. "What are you talking about?"

I looked down and saw the girl try to pull Giovanni in for a kiss, but he stepped back. I looked out into the crowd as I listened to the conversation around me. When the talking stopped I turned to see them looking at Giovanni holding that pregnant chicks hand. "Oh this motherfucker must have a death wish." Jas said standing next to me. They walked over to where we were and before he could say anything Hassan spoke. "Who is she?" he said eyeing her up and down. "Everyone this is Sophia. Sophia this is my family." Sophia smiled sticking her hand out like she was just going to be welcomed with opened arms. I grabbed Jas's hand and told my girls to come with me downstairs.

@@@

I watched as Anaya walked off not even sparing me a glance, but making sure she muffed Sophia in the process. "Bitch." Sophia said not realizing she was speaking out loud. She turned and looked back at us with a confused look on her face when she saw our expressions. "See I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you got some shit to say about any of those females and I hear I'm going to fuck you up." Hassan said as he walked away. I looked at Jason and Chris and they shook their heads and walked off.

Damn, I thought. I really fucked up.

@@@

"IDFWU!!!!" I sang loudly and off key as I downed my third shot of tequila. I was dancing with my girls when I felt some arms wrap around me. Seeing as how I'm single I continued dancing and grinding into the dude. After several songs the guy I was with leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You want to get out of here?" As I was about to answer I felt myself being pulled away. I turned around just in time to see Giovanni punching the guy in the face. When I looked closer I saw that the guy was dancing with was Mason. Giovanni turned towards me and grabbed my arm and pulled me outside to his car. As we were driving home I looked over at him to see him gripping the steering wheel. "I..." "Shut up." Closed my mouth and just stared out the window.

"Sit. Down." I immediately sat down as we walked into the living room; I watched him as he walk back and forth. Before he could even start yelling at me the front door opened and everybody walked in. "I told them not to do it." Jas said looking at me as she sat down on the couch. I was about to ask her what she was talking about when I saw that pregnant bitch walk in. "What is she doing here?" We both said yelling back and forth. "Both of you shut up! Sophia this is my girlfriend, the mother of my first born, and my future wife and if you disrespect her again you'll have to deal with me. Anaya take your ass upstairs and wait for me." I sat there turned on with my legs clinched tightly together as he took control. I guess because I wasn't moving he was getting angrier. He came and stood in front of me, "Why the fuck are you still sitting here?" I nodded I got up and went upstairs.

@@@

After Anaya went upstairs I turned around to look at the rest of the guys. "Sophia where are you staying?" they all looked at me then Sophia spoke. "I'm staying with my sister in Pleasant Grove." I shook my head. "Chris can you take her home. The rest of you all need to leave." After I said that I went upstairs to go deal with Anaya. I walked into the room to hear the shower running. I went into the bathroom to see her in the shower. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me as I looked at her body through the glass.

I stripped down and pushed her against the wall as I joined her in the shower. She looked down then quickly looked back up; I smirked as she tried to avoid my eyes. "I should fuck you up with that shit you pulled tonight." She started to stammer so I said, "Get out of the shower. I want you on the bed with your legs spread." She walked out and I finished my shower. I walked out into the room to see her laying on the bed exactly how I told her. I stood at the end of the bed looking down at her mouth-watering pussy. Without saying a word I started to devour her sweetness.

As I was feasting on her she started moaning and trying to push me away. So I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulder and dove back in. I flicked my tongue against her core causing her to moan again. I took her swollen bud in my mouth and began to suck. "Ugh God." She said moaning. I took my mouth away and looked up at her. "Tell me what you want?" She looked a down at me. "Please?" She whimpered. I chuckled as I looked up at her. "Use your words." I said as I lightly rubbed her clit. "Can I cum?" She said barely above a whisper. "Esperma."(Cum) I took in all her juices as she rode her orgasm out.

After she came I started trailing kisses up her stomach, passed her breast and to her lips. I flipped her over and trailed kisses down her neck listening to her moan under me as I used one my hands to massage her pussy. I caressed her legs as I pushed them apart; I place length at her entrance and slowly slid inside her. Being inside of Anaya was one of the sensations I have ever felt. I felt her wall tighten around me and I knew she was close.

@@@

Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, I thought to myself as Giovanni gripped my hair as he continued to destroy my body with each thrust. Several more strokes later I felt my soul leave my body as I came hard. He pulled completely out of me and flipped us over so that I was straddling him. I slowly slid down onto him, which caused me to throw my head back and moan out in pleasure. I began to ride him as I felt him meet me with every thrust.

@@@

After taking all my frustration out on Anaya she had fallen asleep. I was sitting in bed with her lying in my chest as I let out a peaceful sigh. The only thing that could make this moment any better would be is if my baby girl were here. I grabbed my phone and called Tiny. "What's good?" he said speaking into the phone. "I want everybody looking out for Carter. I want him found and brought to me alive." I looked down at Anaya sleeping thinking about what Carter could have planned now that he knows she's back. "Alright boss. We'll find him." I hung up and made myself comfortable but making sure not to wake up Naya. I pulled her closer to my chest and slowly drifted off into one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time.

Follow. Like. Comment.