Chapter 12

*Not Edited*

Anaya

I woke up lying in bed feeling like someone was drilling a hole in my head. "Mrs. Romano are you awake." I turned to my left to see this young girl sitting in a chair looking at me. I turned my head back towards the ceiling about to fall back to sleep; when my daughters face came to mind. I shot up, which was a bad idea because my head started to spin. "Where's my daughter? Where's Evie?" I said holding my head. "Umm Mr. Romano has her." When she said that it felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. I stood up and once I gained my balance I tried to walk.

I looked down at my ankle to see that I was chained to the bed. "Mrs. Romano." My head snapped in her direction, "My name is Anaya not Mrs. Romano. Why am I chained to a bed?" I didn't realize my voice had gone cold until I saw the fear on the girls face. I sat down feeling exhausted, "I'm sorry. Can you tell me what's going on?" She nodded hesitantly. "Mr. Romano brought you home three days ago. He put me in charge of making sure you were okay. He left a note for me to read to you. Here." I grabbed the bag she was holding and looked inside to see a set of clothes.

"He wants you to take a bath and once you're finished he would like to see you." I really didn't want to see him I just wanted to know where Evie, Jas and Erin were. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that the girl had unlocked the chain on my ankle. "What did you say your name was?" She looked at me and smiled. "Jelena." I nodded and walked into the bathroom.

@@@

'Knock! Knock!'

I was sitting in my office playing with my little cannella. I remember when I first laid eyes on her.

Flashback

I was sitting in Anaya's room when I heard Erin and Jas walk in the house. I listened as they walked towards the back and into their rooms. I heard muffled noises and banging then silence. I walked down the hall and into each of their rooms and saw the girls knocked out. I told the guys to take them to the car and wait.

10 minutes later

While I was waiting I decided to take a look at some of Anaya's stuff. I was walking around when my foot hit something. I looked down and saw this box under her bed with a giant X on it. I opened it and saw it was filled with somethings I gave her, like pictures, jewelry, clothes. As I was going through the box I heard the front door slam shut. I put everything back and turned the lights off. "I guess TT Erin and Jas were tired." The minute I heard her voice I felt my dick twitch.

I watched as she walked into the room carrying the beautiful little girl from the picture on the dresser. Once she put the baby down I came up from behind and wrapped my hand around her mouth and watched as she slowly passed out. Right before she became unconscious our eyes connected and I saw the same fear from Friday flash through her eyes.

'Knock! Knock!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the knocking, "Come in." The door opened and Jelena walked in. "What do you want?" I said as Evie let out this cute little yawn. "Anaya is awake, sir." I nodded my head. "Once she gets finished bring her here and go get Hassan." She nodded and left. I looked down at my little munchkin as she played with my chain. I smiled because after having only spent three days with her I knew that she would have the guys and I wrapped around her little fingers.

@@@

I had gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed; I walked out into the room to see Jelena walking back in. "Are you ready?" "Yeah sure." I said letting out a shaky breath. We were walking down the hall to these huge double doors. Jelena knocked on the door and after hearing a low "come in." she opened the door and went in. I watched as Hassan turned around while holding my little girl. "Jelena you can go now." Giovanni spoke without taking his eyes off of me. Hassan looked over at Giovanni. "Tente nao ser muito dura. Voce esta tentando se certificar de que ela naos air de novo." (Try not to be too harsh. You're trying to make sure she doesn't leave again.)