Chapter 13

Giovanni

It's been several days since I walked out on Anaya and I haven't spoken to her since. At this very moment I was standing in the middle of one my warehouses trying to figure out who the fuck would still from us. "Somebody better tell me what the fuck happened." I said gritting my teeth. One the females that bags our drugs spoke up. "We were doing the usual when these men dressed in all back burst through the door. The leader pointed a gun at us and told us to make sure you knew this was from Carter." When she said Carter's name Hassan and I looked at each other. "Are you sure he said Carter?" Hassan said making sure he heard her right. "Yes, and after he said that he pulled his mask off." "If you saw him again would you recognize him?" Hassan said. The girl nodded; we told some of the boys to take her to one of our safe houses and wait for instructions.

Hassan and were driving back to when he started asking me questions. "So how is my sister and niece?" I glanced at him, but stared straight ahead. "Evie's started teething so she been crying a little more. And Anaya's good I guess." I saw him look at me when u said the last part, "What'chu you mean 'You guess'. What's wrong with my sister?" I started rubbing chin thinking about everything. "Man I don't even know. She pissed me off a couple days ago." "What happened?" I pulled up to a stop light and told him what was said. "Damn man yall both fucking up. I understand where both of yall are coming from but I think yall two should have a sit down and put everything on the table." I was listening to him, and I knew he was right. "You could even take her to the club opening tonight." I shook my head. "Hell no. I don't need her up in the club with a bunch dudes trying to get at her." Hassan started hollering with laughter. "Man you a trip. Just listen and do as I say." I continued to drive as I listened to his little plan.

@@@

"Hey boo. Where's my little pudding pop" Erin said coming in as I opened the front door. "Hey Baby mama." Jas said following behind her. "Hi." I said in a dull tone. "Damn what's wrong with you?" Jas asked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Why is she here?" Erin said looking at Angie feed Evie. I took a seat on the counter and continued to eat my fruit. "She's here to keep me company." Jas walked in and saw Angie and I knew she was about to say some slick shit.

"Oh hell no! Why the fuck is this cheating ass heifer here." Before I had the chance to reply Erin answered. "She's here to keep her company." She said in mocking tone. Jas looked at me as she went and sat down. "Fine I won't say anything else. Now tell us why you got this funky little attitude." I watched as all their heads turned towards me waiting for a response. I let out a sigh and told them everything that happened. "I think both of yall are wrong. You shouldn't have brought his money up and he should understand that you're at a different place then where you were in high school." Erin said being the reasonable one. "I think yall should talk. Maybe clear the air." Angie said bouncing Evie. I looked at Jas waiting for her to say something. "I think he needs some pussy and you need some dick."

When she said that my face turned extremely read. "See she over there blushing because she know I'm right." As we were talking we heard the front door slam close, but we really didn't pay any mind. I was in mid-sentence when I Giovanni and the rest of the guys walked in. "What's up family." Jason said breaking the silence. Giovanni walked towards me and stood in front of me and grabbed my chin.

"Let me ask you something." I nodded and he continued. "Do you want to come to a club opening with me tonight?" I was a little shocked because I've been here for about a week and he hasn't let me or Evie out of the house. "Yeah Naya you should go so we can have a girls day." I rolled my eyes at Erin. "Okay. I'll take Evie to my mother's house." He shook his head, "Nah I was thinking that maybe I could take her to my grandmother's house." I smiled because I could see that he really wanted to introduce her to his family. "Okay." As soon as the words left my mouth Erin and Jas both grabbed me and pulled out of the kitchen. "Hold on. Angie are you coming?" She looked behind me then back at me. "Don't even worry about them. They'll be on their best behavior if they want to have this stupid girls day." I said glancing back at them. She smiled and nodded. We headed out and went to the mall and the nail shop then went to Jas's place and got ready.

@@@

I had just dropped my little heartbeat and I was heading back to Hassan's house to chill. "How was nonna?" Hassan said as I walked in and sat down. "She was pissed that didn't bring her sooner, but I told her I would explain everything." All the guys chuckled because they knew nonna was no joke.

It was like an hour or two later when we decided to get ready. Since it was cold I decided to wear a sweater and some grey jeans with a hat, as I was getting ready my phone started ringing. I looked at it to see that Anaya was calling

G-What's up?

A-We're running a little behind so we'll just yall at the club.

G-Nah man we already heading towards yall.

A-Fine.

G-Alright we're almost there.

I told the guys that we needed to go now and we headed out to go get the girls. I walked into Jas and Jason's place to see Angie and Erin dressed and ready to go. We all sat down waiting for Jas and Naya to come downstairs. 20 minutes later they came downstairs and seeing Naya in her dress made me want to take her upstairs and have my way with her. But then it made me think about how many dudes were going to try and get at her.

We left and headed towards the club. Once we arrived the guys and I all got out of our cars and opened the door for our ladies. "What's wrong?" I said looking at Anaya's face. "Everyone is staring." I looked around to see all the people outside the club staring trying to see who the guys and I were with. "Don't pay them any attention." I grabbed her hand and all of us walked into the club. All I was thinking was hopefully tonight goes smoothly and no one tries anything.

A.N.

So I actually wrote this in like 2 hours so if there are any mistakes please ignore them. Anyway this chapter is really just a filler chapter and the next one will be way more interesting.

But I hope yall enjoy it anyways.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

;a+