Chapter 17

Giovanni

I was sitting outside waiting for Anaya when Jason came and stood next to me. "Why are you still here?" I asked looking back in the car to make sure Evie was okay. "Jas went into check on Anaya." I nodded my head but I could tell he had something else he wanted to say. "What?" I asked him. "Are you good? I mean you just found out that your father had another kid, and the fact that the kid turns out to be your girl step-brother." I completely forgot that Carter was her step-brother. "Shit. I don't even want to deal with that right now. It has nothing to do with me." We talked for a little while longer when the door opened to reveal Carter. He looked over at us with his annoying smirk. As we were having a stare down Anaya and Jas came out which caused us to look at them.

When he saw Anaya I noticed his smirk grow even bigger. I looked over at Anaya and her face looked completely horrified while Jas looked pissed. They walked over to where we were. "Are you okay?" I asked looking at Anaya. She looked up at me and nodded but her eyes told a different story. We said our good byes to Jason and Jas then headed home. As we were driving back I looked over at Naya to see her staring at the passing scenery with a worried expression. As we pulled up to the house Anaya got out of the car without a word. She grabbed Evie and headed inside while I grabbed the stuff from the trunk. I went upstairs and put our things away, right as I finished up Anaya came in.

She walked right passed me without as much as a glance and headed into the bathroom. I stood behind her watching as she wiped her make up off. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" She stopped and looked at me through the mirror, but didn't say anything. She finished cleaning her face then walked out of the bathroom. I felt myself growing increasingly angry as she kept ignoring me. I walked up to her and gripped her waist turning her around so she could face me. "What?" She said trying to push me away from her. "What is your problem?" "Nothing. Just leave me alone. Alright?" she said not looking up at me. I blew air out my nose trying to calm down. "Was it Carter? Did he do something?" She shot her head up with wide eyes.

Anaya

"Giovanni, please just leave me alone." I said looking at his chest. "You know what fuck it. I don't care." After he said that he stormed out of the room. I changed into one of Giovanni's shirts and went to sleep.

'Next Day'

I woke up did my hygiene then went to go check on Evie. I walked into her room to see a sleeping Giovanni holding her. I guess he felt me standing there because his eye slowly opened. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I said softly. He stood up and walked out of the room with Evie still in his arms. I sighed and headed downstairs just in time to hear my phone ringing.

A-Hello

M-In 2 hours be at my place

A-I...

I rolled my eyes because he hung up without giving me a chance to speak. "Who was that?" I jumped and turned around to see Giovanni standing there while Evie was laying in her play pen. "What?" I said looking back at him. "Who were you on the phone with?" as I tried to think of some type of excuse he started to walk closer to me. He eventually cornered me and grabbed my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes. "If I find out that was another dude..." he paused closing his eyes trying to calm down. "If I find out that you're messing with another dude I will become your worst nightmare." He gave me a deep kiss then turned to go play with Evie. I started cooking breakfast trying to calm my racing heart down.

2 hours later

I pulled up to Mason's place I get out and knock on the door. A couple minutes later the door swings open to reveal a shirt less Mason. He steps aside so I can go in then I asked him, "What do you want?"

Mason

I was sitting in the crib bored when I decided to call Anaya.

A-Hello

M-In 2 hours be at my place

A-I...

I hung the phone up before she could make an excuse as to why she couldn't come. After 2 hours came I heard a knock on the door. I felt a smirk fall on my face as I opened the door to see Anaya standing there looking fine as usual. I moved to the side to let her in. "What do you want?" she said standing in the middle of the living room. "Follow me." I went into my movie room and told her to have a seat as I pressed play on the video.

Anaya

I sat in the movie room as Mason pressed play and a video started. I felt the wind knocked out of me as I looked at the video. I watched as Mason and I made out which led to our clothes coming off. Our hands began to roam each other's bodies then Mason began to trail kisses down my chest and stomach. He pulled my legs as far apart as they could go and dove in. My eyes grew huge as I watched how much I enjoyed it. Once I had come several times before we could continue we both passed out.

The video stops and I turn and look at him. "What do you want from me?" he started to smile which made me uncomfortable. He started to lean in and began to kiss my neck. I pushed him away and jumped up trying to get as far away from him as I could in the room. "I'll get rid of the tape if you give me what I want." He said as he started walking towards me. "What?" He was now standing directly in front of me. He didn't say anything he just grabbed me by my waist pulling me close and sealing it with a kiss. I may be one of the worst people on the planet right now but I kissed him back, but then Giovanni's words began to echo in my head. I pushed him away and without speaking I grabbed my things and left.

Giovanni

I spent the entire day with my babygirl and my boys. When we finally made it home after a long day Evie had fallen asleep in the car. As we pulled up to the house I saw that Anaya's car was in the drive way. I walked in and put Evie in her crib then headed upstairs to go see Anaya. When I walked into the room I saw Naya's stuff sitting on the bed and the closet light on. I opened the door to see her sitting on the floor crying. "Baby what's wrong?" She wouldn't look up so I picked her up and sat her on the island we had in the closet. "I can't tell you." "Why not?" I asked wiping some of her tears away. "Because I fucked up." "Look at me just tell me what happened and we'll fix it. I promise." She took a deep breath then spoke. "When I was in high school I got really drunk and let Mason...."

I stopped her from talking because I was ready to snap. "You had sex with Mason." She started to shake her head rapidly. "No he gave me head that's it." "This happened in high school?" she nodded. "It was before I even met you." At this point I was mad that he had even touched her but it was before we were together so I couldn't really be mad until she said the next thing. "He recorded us together and now he's trying to blackmail me. When she said that i was so furious I turned and walked out with her running behind me. "Where are you going?" she said standing in front of me. Right as I was about to respond her phone started to ring. Before she could grab it I answered it.

G-Who is this?

M- Lol put my girl on the phone.

G-Where you at, bitch.

M- Don't be stupid. I don't want to have to hurt you. You are my little brother after all.

G-Nah fuck all of that where you at?

He told where we can meet then we hung up and I started towards the door. Anaya grabbed my arm so I turned around and looked at her. "What?" She looked up at me. "You don't have to do this. We can think of something else. I just stared at her face because I had already made up my mind. I guess she caught on because she let out a sigh then said. "Fine. Don't do anything stupid." I leaned down and kissed her lips then got in the car. As I was pulling out of the driveway I called all the guys. "What's going on?" They all asked as they got in the car. "Change of plans. I'm taking Carter out tonight."

A.N.

Guys I really hate Mason😂. But I hope yall like the chapter.