Chapter 6

**Unedited**

Giovanni

Hassan, Jason, Chris, my little brother and I are all outside by the fire pit talking when Jason brings up Jas. "I was on the phone with Jas today and she cussed my ass out." We all looked at him confused because they seemed to be getting along okay. "I thought yall were good." Chris said what we were all thinking. "We were. She was pissed about you and Anaya." Everyone glanced in my direction but didn't say anything. "She said Anaya has been acting weird and she won't tell her what's wrong. She thinks its your fault." He said pointing at me. Before I even thought about what I was saying I blurted out, "I ain't do shit to her. If she's feeling some type of way, it's her own fault." They all looked at me surprised by my outburst. "What happened?" Lorenzo asked. Thinking about it had me annoyed all over again. "I asked her to be my girl." "Word?" Jason said. "Damn that's a big deal for you." Lorenzo said. I looked at Hassan who didn't even look surprised. "Did she say 'no'?" He asked. "That's the fucking problem she didn't say shit. She sat there staring at me." "Start from the beginning."

$$$$$$$$

I was sitting in my room trying to wrap my mind around what happened with Giovanni when Erin, Jas and Angie came in. "Alright we've let you sit in here all day by yourself. You have 3 seconds to tell us what's wrong or I'm going to slap the shit out of you." Jas yelled crossing her arms. I sighed because I knew she would do it. "Giovanni asked me to be his girlfriend." I looked up at them to see these huge smiles on their faces. "Then why are you being all pissy then?" Erin said tilting her head. "Before he asked me he told something that shocked the hell out of me. I didn't get a chance to process so I froze." They all looked at me, and the realization hit Angie's face. "He told you, didn't he?" I nodded. "Told you what?" Jas and Erin said at the same time. I looked at Angie not sure if I could tell them, but she nodded so I did. "Giovanni and Hassan their family is like this big time drug family. Like I mean cartel type of shit. Killing people, drugs, crooked government officials all that shit. So when he asked me I was still processing." I said in one breath. Jas and Erin looked at each other then back at me. "Uhh Naya we kind of already knew that." Both me and Angie had confusion written on our faces. "How?" They went into detail about how they put it together that they were in the drug business.

Giovanni

It's Tuesday morning and I was not in the mood for any bullshit today. I got to school and since Anaya was ignoring me time to go back to my old ways. I walked in and looked for a fine chick to fuck. Once I found one I walked over and talked her up for a minute and made sure to walk by Anaya with my arm around her. When she looked at me her face twisted into a mug. She turned her back to me and continued on with her conversation.

After getting my dick sucked I walked into my first class late only to see that we had a sub. I saw my boys sitting with Anaya and Erin, so I pulled up a chair and joined them. By the looks on Erin and Anaya's face they were feeling some type of way. "what's up?" I said making eye contact with her. She rolled her eyes and started texting. I bet she texting some dude. If she was I'd fuck her and that bitch up. I brought out of my thoughts when Erin started talking. "So what's up with this dinner thing on Friday?" I had completely forgotten about that. "It probably has something to do with drugs." I heard Anaya mumble. My head snapped in her direction so fast. "What the fuck you say. Fuck you over there mumbling about." The whole class was looking at us now waiting for her response. "Fuck you." She said as she stood up and walked out.

Anaya

I stormed out of the class pissed and turned on turned on. I was sitting on the stairs when Erin came up to me. "What the hell was that?" She sat down and I told her and you know what she did. This heifer laughed. "I'm sorry for laughing but you to are made for each other." The bell rang and we started walking to our next class when Hassan and king asshole came into view. She asked me to wait so I did but the bell rang again and I was sick of them sucking face so I left. As I was about to turn the corner I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I was pushed up against the wall with my arms pinned behind my back. "When I'm speaking to you, you do not walk away." When I heard his voice I felt my core ache for release. I unintentionally let out a light moan which caused him to caress my body. "Am I turning you on?" Barely above a whisper I said "No." He turned me towards him and brought his lips inched away from mine. While he slowly slid his hand down my waist to the top of my jeans with out breaking eye contact. I let out a shaky breath as his fingers slid inside of me. "Have you let anyone touch my pussy?" "No." I said barely audible. He started to massage my clit as I resisted the urge to moan. As I was growing close he stopped and pulled out of me. Staring me in the eyes he licked his fingers completely clean and walked out leaving me standing there.

Giovanni

I was sitting in my car smoking a blunt thinking about Anaya. After I left Anaya in the locker room I was hard and in need of a nut, but I wasn't trying to mess with another girl after earlier. After finishing my blunt I popped in some gum and walked to my class. As I was about to sit down the teacher started talking. "Giovanni you're late." I turned to look at her and I just stared at her. She eventually broke contact and proceeded with the lesson.

Anaya

"Have you let anyone touch my pussy?" "No." I said barely audible. He started to massage my clit as I resisted the urge to moan. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming when I was snapped out of my day dream. "Damn it." I mumbled to myself. "It's time for lunch." Roberto said. I grabbed my stuff and started walking to lunch. I walked into the lunch room and I saw Angie, Erin, and the guys including Giovanni. So instead of going to sit with them, I sat with Roberto. I was eating when Erin and Angie came over. "What do you think you're doing?" Erin said calmly. "What?" They looked at each other then back at me. "Why aren't you sitting with us?" Angie said concerned. I looked over at their table to see all the guys looking over at us. Angie and Erin followed my gaze. "So because you beefing him with him you're not going to eat with us." I stared down at the table weighing my options. "Ow." I said rubbing my arm. "Get up." Erin said taking my bag. "Come on let's go."

Giovanni

"Man what did you do to Anaya?" Chris asked me as we watched Erin and Ang talk to Naya. I smirked because I knew I had gotten under her skin earlier. "Fuck you smirking for?" I started laughing as the girls came back to the table. I looked at Anaya and I could see goosebumps forming on her the longer I looked at her. She ended up sitting across from me, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Why you rolling your eyes?" Everyone stopped talking and looked at us. "What?" She said looking annoyed. "Why rolling your eyes? Because if you have something to say, say it." She opened her mouth to speak but instead she got up and left. Right after she left Erin and Angie both looked at me and mugging me before going after her. Since Hassan, Jason and I didn't have any more classes today we just decide to leave. The ride back to Hassan house was unusually quiet. "What's yall problem?" I said as I pulled up to a red light. "I get that you're pissed at Naya, but if you keep going at her you and me gone have a problem." I looked at him side ways as I drove. "Don't get me wrong you're my cousin, but Anaya helped me when my dad died. So she's not just some random bitch you were fucking with, that's like my sister now, so you need to chill." He finished as we pulled up to his house. "And if you sat down and listened to her you would know what the fuck is up." And with that he walked in side with Jason and I not to far behind.

Anaya

After leaving school i went home, I was minding my business when Jas decided kidnap me with Erin of course and Angie was in the back laughing. Why do I have to do this, its not like I did anything wrong, I think to myself. We pulled up to Hassan's house and everyone gets out of the car except for me. "Anaya don't make me drag you out that car." Jas said. I got up and went inside to see all the guys sitting in the living room talking. "Tell him what you told us." I looked at the girls and gestured towards Giovanni. I sighed and he stood up grabbing my hand pulled me into the kitchen. We stood there until he started to walk towards me. "What did you tell them?" I bit my lip before I explained why I reacted the way I did. "I'm sorry." I stood there with my arms crossed staring at him. "Why didn't you just tell me this on Friday instead of just sitting there?" I don't even know what happened I just froze, but I didn't want to tell him that. "I was freaked out by your family business." He looked towards me with this look in his eyes and I was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze then he pulled me into his arms. "Will you be my girl?" When he asked this time he stared into my eyes and held me close. "Okay."

Giovanni

When she said yes I kissed her and we went back downstairs. "Are yall good now?" Chris asked. "Yeah we good." Anaya went and laid on the couch, while I went into the kitchen. I was getting some food when Jas and Erin came in. "If you fuck Anaya over we will cut your little friend off and shove it down your throat." I looked at then like crazy. "We're serious." Erin said. "You don't have anything to worry about. She's in good hands." I said with all seriousness.

Several hours later

Anaya and I were chilling in my room that I have at Hassan's place. She was laying on her back watching a movie when I came in and laid on top of her. Without taking her eyes off the screen she began to massage my head and I felt myself drift slowly off to sleep.

I really could get use to this.

*In the picture imagine the guy is white*