Chapter 7

**Chapter is a little rough**

Anaya

The rest of the week had past and it was now Friday and Erin, Jas, and Angie decided that we should go shopping after school. Don't get me wrong I love shopping, but Erin and Jas tend to take longer than normal when shopping. Here I am trying on what feels like my hundredth dress. "Come out Naya." I walked out in this skin tight dress that Jas picked out. "Wow. Can you say sexy?" Erin said clapping. "Look at my little cousin serving ass for days." I looked at Jas and rolled my eyes. "Damn Naya." We all turned to see all the guys standing there. I watched as Giovanni walk towards me without taking his eyes off of me. "Do you like the dress?" His eyes trailed up my body until he reached my eyes. "That dress... looks real good." "We're going to be out here looking for some other stuff, okay?" I turned to go back into the dressing room, with Giovanni following me. "What?" I said standing in front of the door. He pushed me inside closing the door. He turned to towards me pushing me against the wall, "You are not wearing that dress tonight." I looked at him like he fucking crazy. "So your telling me what I can and can't wear." I said shaking my head. "Oh alright." He looked at me in the eyes with this predator like look. "I'm not playing with you. You're not wearing that tonight. Maybe you can wear it for me later." He said with a smile. A knock broke us out of our little standoff. Giovanni opened the door and walked out and the girls looked shocked but didn't let him spoil the mood. Angie handed me this dress that looked like it was meant for a smaller chick. She saw the look on my face and said, "Try it on I promise you'll look beautiful. I took her advice and tried it on and fell in love. "Oh my god I love it."

Giovanni

The guys and I were getting ready for this dinner. Right as I had finished getting ready Hassan walked in adjusting his tie. "You ready?" I nodded and we took two cars over to Jas's place. All the girls looked beautiful, but I was waiting for Anaya to come down. Hassan pointed behind and I turned around to see Anaya standing there. I could tell Anaya was still feeling some type of way from earlier. "You look beautiful." She didn't say anything for a minute. "Thank you." I pulled her into my arms and whispered some stuff in her ear. While I'm talking to her she starts smiling, Erin comes over and pulls a part. "While yall over there being nasty, we are heading out." I looked at Naya and I could see her face was red as a tomato. I chuckled and grabbed her hand and led her outside. "The girls want to take separate cars." Jason said as we walked over to them. "You riding with them?" I asked Naya. She shook her head and said she was riding with me. Once the car situation was handled we drove off to the place.

Anaya

We pulled up to this building and to say I was disappointed was and understatement. "What's wrong with you?" Giovanni asked as he opened the car door. "We got all dressed up for this." I said gesturing to this cement box. He smiled and just grabbed my hand and pulled me along. Now let me tell you the outside compared to inside was like night and day. The inside was kind of like the great Gatsby but instead of green everything was gold. "Do you still feel overdressed?" I didn't even acknowledge his comment I was so in awe of the room. As I was still looking around a group of people came up to Giovanni and I. "Ah Giovanni how are you?" This short stocky man said. "Good, Louis." Giovanni said keeping his responses short. "Who is this beauty?" This tall ass dude said standing next to Louis. I gather by the way Giovanni pulled me close that he didn't like this guy and I didn't either. "This is my girl Anaya." He was hella creepy, the way he was staring at me made me feel like he was undressing me. "It's nice to meet you beautiful. I'm Rogelio." He said as he tried to reach for my hand. I could feel the tension rising between the two of them. "Hello Giovanni."

Giovanni

"Hello Giovanni." I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned to see the girl that turned me into the person I was before Anaya. "Giselle." I said annoyed. She walked over to me and tried to give me a kiss, but I pushed her away. "Umm what's wrong? You still mad at me?" she said pouting. I watched as Naya mugged the shit out Giselle, which made me laugh a little. "....Hi. Put this way will you." Anaya looked at the purse that Giselle had sitting in her face. She looked ready to pounce, but to my surprise she stayed calm. "Or you can walk over there like everybody else and but your own shit away." Giselle looked taken back by my baby's outburst. "Excuse me. I'm Giovanni's girlfriend do you know I could end your life." When she said that Naya started laughing and stepped in front of her face. "That's funny because he told me that you were the one who cheated on him with the 'next big thing.' But you ended up all alone with a nasty Std." When Anaya said that Giselle looked at like she had seen a ghost. "And if you try to play me like I'm some common bitch off the street, I'll drag you from here to where ever the fuck you're from. And this right here is mine, so keep his name out your mouth." I stood there surprised as hell, like my baby savage as fuck.

Anaya

Once I checked that bitch Giovanni and I where dancing and laughing and just having fun. When I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Mason and my mama standing there. "What are you guys doing here?" "We could ask you the same thing. Haven't seen you in a while." My mama said looking between me and Giovanni. "Are you two here together?" Mason asked stepping forward. I couldn't even look him the eye I was so scared of him. "Carter." I heard Giovanni say. "Romano. You two together?" I looked up to see Mason and my mama waiting for an answer. ".. Yeah we are. Mama this is my boyfriend, Giovanni." I said holding my breath waiting for her to say something. To my surprise she didn't but Mason did. "Anaya, let me talk to you." I didn't notice that I was squeezing the life out of Giovanni's hand. "Nah you good." Gio said, not knowing he probably saved my ass a lot of pain.

Giovanni

We were sitting around the table, everyone was talking except for Erin Jas, and Anaya. They looked as if they were having this secret conversation, and I wanted to know what was up. "What's wrong?" I said whispering to Naya. "Uh. Nothing, why?" "Your being real quiet." Right as she was about to say something, her mother interrupted. "So Anaya how long have you two been ....dating?" The way she spoke I knew she wasn't cool with me dating her daughter. "Well we've known each other for a couple months, but we made it official a couple days ago." Mrs. Williams had a look of disdain on her face. "What's wrong?" Anaya asked. "She thought you would end up with a black guy." Carter said taking a sip of drink. "Naya I always thought you would end up with someone like Mason." Anaya head shot up and she looked like she had fire in her eyes. "Like Mason. Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea the type of shit that, that bastard has done to me?" "Anaya Breanna Williams I don't know who you're talking but because I know its not me." Anaya and her mother where staring at each other from across table. Realization came over both of their faces, Anaya looked around the room at everyone and stormed out.

Anaya

God really must be testing me, because if she weren't my mother I would have beat the shit out of her. I pacing back and forth trying to control my shaking body. When Jas and Erin came out, "just say the word and we'll get her." The three of us laughed as Giovanni and the rest guys had come out. "Can we get out of here?" "You sure you don't want to talk to him first?" I nodded and the three of us went to Jas's car and left.

'Ring Ring'

A: Hello

G: Where are you?

A: We're heading to Jas's place

G: We'll be there in 20 minutes.

He hung up without saying good bye, which let me know that he was probably really mad. An hour later I had just finished getting undressed and I went into the living room to see everyone waiting on me. "I guess I have to explain myself a little." Giovanni couldn't even look at me without a pissed expression. "Mason is my step-brother and we've never really gotten along. Since the very being he was always violent towards me. Even though Mason and I were step siblings my mother never raised us as such. His father was this drug dealer and when he married my mother he made her sign a prenup. She noticed that Mason had taken an interest in me and so she pushed it, because she thought if we ended up together i would get money which meant she would get money. She let him get away with doing whatever he wanted. When he finally left for college I thought I would finally catch a break, but he came back a few weeks ago." Once I finished explaining everyone understood why I had that little outburst at dinner. I went over and grabbed Giovanni's hand pulled him into my room so we could talk in private. Before I could speak he went first, "I don't want you staying in that home with Carter." I nodded my head because I wasn't planning on going back to my mother's house. I could tell that he was really pissed so I pulled him down on to the bed, where sleep soon followed.

Mason

That hoe think she can just fucking give my pussy to that fuck boy. I thought as I smoked my blunt. And Romano's bitch ass thinks he can just take my bitch. Those two fucked with the wrong motherfucker.

**Shit is about to get real in Anaya's life. Stay Tuned.**

Not edited.

Follow. Comment. Like.

Thx for reading