Chapter 11

Omniscient

It had been about a year since they left and things seem to be looking up. Anaya had finally given birth to her daughter, Evie. The girls had enrolled into the University of Washington in Seattle and they were now going into their second year; they even made some new friends. Even though they were enjoying Washington they missed Texas and some of the people.

While everything was going great for the girls Giovanni and the boys had been raising hell back in Texas. The boys had been looking for the girls day and night, but had no luck. This situation had been extremely hard on Giovanni; knowing that Anaya and his daughter were gone made him feel weak. Since Anaya left he'd lost all compassion for others. If anyone crossed him he made sure to make an example out of them. Although Hassan had lost his girlfriend and sister also, he tried to make sure that his cousin didn't go too far over the edge.

@@@

Anaya

"Hi munchkin." I said as I picked Evie up from Aunt's house. I gave her kisses all over her face, which made her giggle. I put her in her car seat and drove off to go get Jas and Erin. "Hey mama." I smiled as Erin and Jas greeted Evie. We got to the house and got all settled in when Jas started talking about my least favorite topic. "Naya are you going to go out with us tomorrow?" I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my pumpkin play with here toys. "Jas we've already gone over this..." "I understand that your priorities have changed. Just because you're a mom doesn't mean your whole life has to stop." I let a huge breath of air. "Fine." Both of their heads snapped in my direction. "I'm sorry what was that?" I rolled my eyes yet again. "I said I'll go, alright." Erin had a huge smile while Jas had picked up Evie and started dancing around the room.

Next Day

We each had to go to work but we all got off at 4 so we could spend the rest of day shopping and getting ready for tonight. At about 3:45 my said that we could leave for the day, and we gladly grabbed our stuff and practically ran out. "Ah now we can go get you an outfit for tonight." "What's wrong with my clothes I have at home?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Nothing it just that it not club wear." I nodded and the rest of the day was spent getting ready for girls night out.

@@@

Giovanni

We w sitting on a plan heading to Seattle, Washington to handle some of my father's business. "So what are we doing out here any ways?" Jason asked. "My dad said he wanted us to close the deal he made with some man named Alex Geisler." They all nodded and a few hours later we landed and were on our way to meet this Geisler dude. "Welcome, I am Alex and you must be Romano's men." I nodded. We all followed him inside and sat down to handle the deal.

1 hour later

We had just finished and we were having a drink to celebrate when a couple of girls came in. "Gentlemen these are my daughters. Cassie, Jacqueline, Hilary, and Sabrina." The girls look at us as if we first drop of water they had seen in years. "Daddy we just came to tell you that we were heading out." "Why don't you boys go along?" Alex said looking between us. The guys and I we all looked at each other. "Yeah alright let's go."

@@@

"Aye! Aye! Fuck it up!" it had been awhile since I last went out but I still knew how to throw some ass. We got to the club we ran into some friends from school and started dancing, but then Jas and I got hot. "Hey lets go get some drinks." Erin nodded and we all walked over to the bar. Before we could even order the bartender came over with some fruity drinks and placed it in front of us. "Umm we didn't order these." I said call the bartender back. "Some guys in the V.I.P section ordered them for you." He pointed upstairs. We all turned around and the look of shock came across our faces. "Shit, shit, shit." I grabbed both of their hands and ran out of the club.

@@@

We were at had just pulled up to the club and there was this long ass line. The girls walked over to us and told us to follow them; they went up to the doorman and let us in with no problem. We went up to the V.I.P. area and surprisingly the people of Seattle actually knew how to turn-up. "Aye Giovanni come here." I walked over to the window were my boys were. "What?" I point to the crowd and said "Look." I looked down to where he pointed and I felt my chest tighten. "Anaya." I whispered to myself. I stood there and watched as Anaya, Erin, and Jas walked out on the dance floor. I watched as Anaya started twerking and then some bitch came up behind her and he grabbed her waist. I could feel the guys look at me when that happened but I never took my eyes off of her. I felt a little pride as she pushed the guy away.

After the song ended they started walking towards the bar, so called down and told the bartender to give them some fruity drink. "What did you do?" "Just watch." We all stood and watched as the bartender spoke to the girls and then they turned around. The minute Anaya turned around we made eye contact and I could see the look of fear creep onto her face. So I wasn't surprised when she grabbed Jas and Erin and ran.

That was two days ago and we managed to track down where the girls were living. We waited while Chris picked the lock so we could get in. "Alright I got it." While they looked around the front of the house I went to the back. After looking in the other two rooms; I got to the last room straight down the hall. I went into the room and there was baby stuff everywhere. I walked over to the dresser; which was covered in pictures of the girls. One picture in particular caught my attention. It was of this beautiful little girl laying on her side with this huge smile. I took the picture and put it in my pocket and walked out into the living room. "Alright this is what we're going to do...."

@@@

It was a long Sunday but I was finally off and ready to get home. I left work and head over to my Aunties house to go get my munchkin. "Hey baby." My auntie Ruth said pulling me into a hug. "Hey did she behave today?" I asked as Evie reached for me once she saw me. "Oh no she was as sweet as pie." I smiled. After staying and chatting for a bit I decided around 8:45 that I should get home. I pulled up to the house and saw Jas and Erin's car in the drive way. I got into the house and all the lights were off. "I guess TT Erin and Jas were tired." I said looking down at my sleeping sweet pea. I walked into my room and put Evie on my bed with a pillow on each side of her, when I felt one strong arm wrap around my waist and one around my mouth. I felt myself starting to fall asleep and my body began to feel heavy and the last thing I remembered seeing was a pair of green eyes.

AN: I put a video of Rihanna twerking to show how Anaya was twerking in the club.

Chapter is unedited, I hope you all enjoy.

Vote. Follow. Comment. Share.