The secret enemy

Anakin's POV

It was horryble to see her suffer from pain in my arms. She was as pale as snow, while her eyes were red with blood. I was scared, as I picked her up and started running towards the hospital of the building. As I carryed her in my arms, I realised how small and light she was for a jedi. Jedi girls were always big, man-like fighters with usually deep, irritating voice, but Szusanna was different. She was two head shorter than me, with small, thin arms and legs, and with a smile I loved so much. She looked so vulnerable, but in reality, she was strong and brave, sometimes braver than me. Plus, she was an excellent friend, and the possibility of loosing her was more than I could take. After Padme, she was the most important person in my life.

When I finally reached the hospital, two doctors came to me, and took her out of my arms.

'Can you tell us what happened to her?' asked one of them calmly.

'I don't know. She felt sick, than throw up blood and she passed out. Please, help her!' they noded and quickly took her to a room, where they did tests. She was shaking the whole time, and I was holding her hand. Once she opened up her red eyes, and it made me feel a little hope.

'Szusanna hold on! Everything is going to be all right!' I said, trying to help her, but she closed her eyes back and another wave of shaking went through her, while one of the doctors pulled me back.

'Please, leave the room! We need place!'

'What's wrong with her? What happened to Szusanna?' I nearly shouted, and the doctor placed his hands onto my shoulders.

'We will tell you everything as soon as she is stable. Wait outside!'

'But...' I wanted to protest, but he cut me off.

'Please, let the doctors work!' finally I realised that he was right, and I walked out of the room. I didn't want to leave her alone, not now. She needed me, I felt it, and I wanted to hold her small hands in mine. I wanted to hug her one more time, and sleep with her, as we did so many times before.

I didn't have to be inside the room to feel how weak her energy was, and I was scared of the possibility of loosing her. Here, at Caracusa. In the planet she hated the most, maybe, with a good reason.

Two hours passed, and no one came out of the room, but thanks God, I could feel her energy growing stronger.

Finally a doctor stepped out, and I could see how tyred he was, but he smiled.

'We were fighting for her life for hours, but the bleeding finally stopped.' he said, and it felt like a stone fell down from my heart. 'She is not in danger anymore, but she needs to sleep for a while.'

'Thank you so much!' I said happyly. 'Can you tell me what happened to her?' he noded, and his face changed serious.

'Yes, the bleeding in her body was caused by a poison, called Sherin.' my eyes went wide.

'What? A poison?'

'Yes, and it's a really dangerous one. She was lucky to survive.' I noded, while the doctor left. But the door sooner opened up again, and for my greatest surprise, Seaara hurryed in with a horryfied look. He was fallowed by only one of his servants.

'My Lord!' I said.

'How is she? Is she all right?' I noded, and I could see that he took a breath of relief.

'The doctors saved her life. She is stable.'

'I came here as soon as I heard what happened. Can I see her?' it surprised me that the Seaara, the King asked ME about what he is allowed, or not allowed to do.

'I don't know. I believe, yes, but we shouldn't wake her up.'

'Of course, it's not even a question.' he said, and looked into my eyes. 'But at first, I want to talk to you!'

'Yes, my Lord?'

'I've already talked to Szuanna about it, but I want you to know too, that I don't want to hurt her. I just don't know how to be normal, and how to talk to her, but it doesn't mean that I want something wrong from her.' I noded, half reliefed, half surprised.

'I understand, but why do you tell me this?'

'Because you care about her!' he said, and opened the door of her room.

She was there in the white bad, with her pale, ill face, but she was somehow, peaceful.

Seaara walked to her, and sat down next to her. He gently touched her arm, and than her face.

'Oh my dear!' he said 'What happened to you?'

'Somebody tryed to kill her. She was poisoned!' I said, and he nearly jumped up. His eyes started to shine with rage.

'What? In my planet?' he hissed 'Somebody tryed to kill my....in my own planet?' I noded.

' Yes, I believe so.'

'But who? And why?'

'That's the question. I think, maybe it happened at the celebration party.' he noded.

'You are right, lot of people were there.'

He took a deep breath again, and bent down to kiss her forehead.

'Anakin Skywalker, I want you to take care of her, as long as I can't. Because one day, she will rule this world by my side!' it was scary to hear, after Szusanna's dream with their wedding.

'I am sorry, but I don't believe so! She doesn't want anything from you!'

'Things are changing, Anakin!' he said without emotions, and left. I sat down next to Szusanna, and grabbed her hand. She was still so small, nothing like a jedi.

All I wanted was to lie down next to her, and hug her close to me, so I did. I carefully, not to hurt her, lied down and gently covered her with my arms.

I was so reliefed that she was alieve! But one thing didn't let me relax. The fact that somebody REALLY tryed to kill her, and this person was still out there. Who and why? I couldn't understand.