The spy

More than two weeks passed, but i still couldnt calm down. Anakins words were hounting me, and they even slipped into my dreams. I wasnt sleeping a lot, and when i did, i had nightmares about him, as a Sith. It was so painful, that i was nearly scared to fall asleep.
I met Padme some times, and it was horryble to see her so happy. I loved her, she was my friend, but i couldnt bare to see her with Anakin.

'Kenobi master wants to talk to you! ' said Ani, as i stepped into the training room in the morning.
'Why? Is there anything wrong?'
'I dont think so! He was not nervous!' I nooded.
'All right, than i am going!'
'But come back as soon as you can!' He shouted, playing with his light saber.
'You want a fight?'
'But just if you are not scared!' He smiled, and i rolled my eyes.
'Five minutes! Be prepaired!'

I left the room and made my way towards the Council room.
I was sure that i can find him there, he was always sitting there with Yoda.
I had a wrong feeling about it, i didnt know what was that, but something disturbed me.

'Anakin told me to come here!' I said, as i stepped into the nearly empty Council room.
'Yes, the Council have a job for you!' It surprised me.
'Why does the Council give me a job, while i cant even use the Force properly?' He shook his head.
'You wont need the Force to solve this, dont worry!' I sat down in front of him.
'Than what do i have to do?' He gave me a paper with coordinates.
'Whats this?'
'Its the coordinate of a planet, called Uftarius. You have to go there, and persuade them to abolish slavery. A Civil war is about to break out, and the Council want to avoid it.'
'I understand, but how could i make them to obey?' He gave me another paper.
'Its the massage of the Council. If the government refuse to abolish slavery, the Republic will create a blokade around the planet. They have to choose! If they accept it, they can be part of the Republic, whic can save them from their enemys, the Zetra Galaxy.' I nooded.
'I understand you, master.'
'Oh, and one thing! You are not going alone!'
'Is Anakin coming with me?' He shook his head.
'No, he has another job right now, so you are going with Hadak, you may know him!' His name was familiar, but i couldnt see his face in front of me.
'I know his name, but i dont know him!'
'Its not a problem, he is a really talented jedi.' I nooded, with a strange pain in my stomach. I didnt understand it.
'When do i have to go?'
'Tomorrow. Come here early in the morning!' I nooded.
'I understand, master.'

I walked back to the training room. I was still surprised that the Council gave me a job, and i didnt even understand it, but something else was disturbing me too. Hadak. I didnt know him, and i was used to be with Anakin every time we went to another planet.

'So, what did he say?' He asked as i opened the door of the room.
'The Council send me to Uftarius, to make them abolish slavery.' He smiled.
'So they want you to be a politics, like Kenobi.'
'Without the Force? I need it even to solve diplomatic problems.'
'You are a jedi, you are enough claver to solve this!'
'A jedi is not a jedi without the Force! And i have to go with a stranger!' His eyes widened.
'With who?'
'With Hadak, i dont even know who he is!'
'I ve heard his name before, but i dont know him. Szuzanna, tell me the truth! Arent you happy that you got a job?' I was thinking about it.
'No, i am not happy! I dont want to....work as a jedi. I am not a jedi, and i dont even want to be one! Doing this job means that im part of this world.' I didnt even hear what i was just saying.
'I didnt know that you hate to be a jedi so much. Why are you here than?' I caughed my breath.
'I just.....i dont have anywhere to go!'
'Why do you hate the jedi life?' Because i am not allowed to feel what i feel. I tought, but said something else.
'Because i am not enough unselfish. I want more than this. It was not my decision to be a jedi, and i dont feel like i belong here!' He stold up from the ground where he was sitting, with an expression that i couldnt really understand. He stepped close to me, and hugged me.
'You belong here, Szuzanna! What would i do without you?' I laughed, and asked something that i didnt even want to.
'Why do you hug me so many times lately?' My face instanly started to burn, as he looked into my eyes. 'Ah...i didnt want to ask this...its ...' i stuttered, making the situation even worse, while he wouldnt let go of me.
'I dont know, to tell you the truth.' He said finally, surprising me. 'I just love the feeling of keeping you close to me. I...' he looked down with a shy smile. 'I love that you are so small, and vulnerable in my arms. It gives me the feeling that i have to protect you.' I nooded slowly, and i am sure that i looked like i didnt understand him. 'Do you mind it?'
'N..no...its all right, i enjoy it!' That was another thing that i didnt want to say. I laughed up nervously, and burryed my face into his chest, to hide my blush.
'All right than, if you enjoy it, than i dont let you go!'
'Never?'
'Never. It will be a little unpleasent when we are showering, or going to the toilet, but....' i hit his back gently.
'Shut up, Ani!'