Close, but not close enough.

'I scared you, right?' He asked, after i was staring at him for a while with desbelief.
'Yes, you did! You cant defeat death, nobody can!' He had a smile on his face, that i didnt like. It was not his avarage, loving smile, it was filled with something cold.
'Its not true. A sith once reached it!'
'A sith? What do you know about them? They are on the dark side, Anakin! Dont want to be like them!' He shook his head, and placed his hands onto my hips, pulling me closer to him.
'I didnt say that i want to be like them, i just said thet defeating death is not impossible.' I was so close to him, that i could fell his warmth on my skin, and i didnt understand what he was doing.
'Its impossible for you! You are a jedi, not a sith. I cant even imagine you as one of them. Who said that a sith could defeat death?' He mooved his palms up and down on my hips, and i was getting nervous.
'Palpatin was talking about them.'
'Palpatin? And how does he know such a thing?' He shook his head.
'He is wise, Szuzanna! Sometimes even wiser than Yoda, or the Council.' He touched my back, feeling my spine.
'Anakin, what are you doing?' I pushed away his hands.
'When did you become that thin?' He asked, surprising me. So he was chackin how skinni i am.
'I dont know. Its just...'
'Cant you eat?' I looked down nervously. I didnt want him to ask about this thing.
'I was just a little stressed, its going to be fine!' He crossed his arms and looked into my eyes.
'Are you sure? Dont you want to see a doctor?'
'No, its nothing. Its not a big deal.' He lauged up
'Nothing is a big deal for you! The assasinations against you were not a big deal, loosing the Force is not a big deal, and now, you are just skin and bones. When will you start worry about yourself?'
'When you stop worrying about me all the time!' He extended his arms and pulled me into a tight hug.
'You are so silly!' He whispered into my ear with his soft voice. I felt his warm skin on mine, i felt his muscular arms around me, and i could feel as his heart was beating in his chest, in sinc with my own. He was painfully close to me, but at the same time, he was so far away. His body was against mine, but i wanted more. I wanted his heart and his soul.
'You should stop worrying about everyone! You cant save the whole universe!'
'I dont want to save the universe! I want to protect Padme and you, becouse you two are the most important persons in my life! I would do anything to save you, i dont care if i have to burn in hell, or worse!'
'Worse? What do you mean?'
'I mean that i would happyly join the dark side, if its needed!' Coldness went through me as he said this. I didnt want to imagjne him as an evil Sith.
'Dont say this!' I broke away from him. 'I wouldnt want to live in a world, where you are a Sith master. You could destroy everything around you!'
'And i would destroy everything for the ones i love!' I had to swallow back my uneasyness.
'But i could never be your friend anymore, and i am sure that Padme could never love you again!' He nooded, holding my hands.
'I know, and thats the problem. If the only way i can save her is to become a Sith, than i will do it, but i dont know how will my soul survive the fact of loosing her and you!'
'Anakin, dont even think about it!'
'I want to be honest with you, because you were honest with me! You deserve the truth, and thats it. '
'You cant turn to the dark side! You cant, i would never let you!' He touched my face, with his gentle fingers.
'You cant do amything against it! '
'I will try everything i can!' He stood up and kissed my forhead.
'I know that you will! Thats why i trust you!' I looked up into his bright eyes, and i felt so weak next to him. He was much taller than me, and much stronger too. I was a short, thin and weak girl, nothing like the other jedi girls. Sometimes it disturbed me, but i didnt want to be like them, because they were heartless. I wanted to feel, it didnt matter if this feeling was love or hate, but i needed it.
'Can i stay here with you?' He asked.
'Of course you can! Just dont talk about Siths snd death! I am not in the mood!' He laughed up, and unexpectedly picked me up bridal style, and throw me into the bad.
'What was that for?' I asked with fake anger.
'I want you to sleep, because you look like shit!'
'Thank you so much! You know how to make a girl happy!' He covered me with the blanket and with his arms.
'Dont be mad at me, i love you! I am just worryed about you!' I rolled my eyes.
'Stop it, i am not a child!'
'I know, Szuzanna! I know that very well! I just dont want to loose you, and even if i know that you are strong, i still feel like one day, you are going to disappear from my life without a word. And i am scared of  that day! '
'I wont disappear, Anakin! Where could i go? ' he shook his head.
'I dont know, but Seaara is waiting for you!' Deep disgust went through me.
'Seaara can wait for me as long as he wants to, but i dont care!' He smiled.
'I know, but he wants you. I felt how deep his desire was, and i didnt like it. I dont like when a man is watching you in this way! Especially after you told me what happened to you!' I didnt know what to say, i was just watching him.
'Seaara wont hurt me, i am sure about it! And i will kill Hernan sooner or later. I wont leave you, but in return, i ask you to stay in the good side, all right?' He nooded.
'I promise you, Szuzanna!'

And that was the only promise he has ever broken.