Dark days (part one)

I tought, i wished that it was just another nightmare with Hernan, but when i opened my eyes, and felt that my wrists were chained together, i had to realise that it was real. Everything was true, and Hernan kidnepped me.
I was kneeling on the hard, stone floor of a windowless, deep red room. I was chained to the ceiling with a thick, iron chain, so i wasnt able to put my arms down.
I needed a little time to adjust to the small amount of light, but than i saw that i was alone. The walls were empty, and no furniture was there.
I was not naked, i felt it, but i was not in my jedi clothes anymore. I wore a light, white nightgown, that hardly covered anything on me.
Horryble disgust went through me, as i tought that Hernan was the one who undressed me. Imagining as he touched me was worst than my nightmares, and i didnt even know what more he had done to me.
I shivered, and felt such a hate for Hadak, that i didnt think i could. It was his fault, he betrayed me, and the Council, who was not able to catch him. I tryed to make my hands free, but the handcuff around my wrists were too strong and tight, than i managed to stand up. I could, but my legs didnt hold me, so i fall back to my knees. Than i heared as a key opened the lock on the door.
My heart stopped for a moment, when Hernan stepped in, and he closed the door behind his back.
'Finally, you are awake!' He said with his so familiar voice. I was scared to look up to him, but i did, to show him that i am stronger than i was before. I saw how much he loved this picture of me, being unable to protect myself. 'Do you like your nightgown?' I looked up to myself.
'Not my style, really. You could have given me something more expensive!' I tryed to be sarcastic, but he stayed calm and knelt down in front of me.
'I will give you nothing, but pain, Szuzanna!'
'As you always did? You cant surprise me!' He touched my face, and i mooved away. 'Dont touch me!'
'Or what?' He laughed. 'Your jedi friend is not here to protect you! And you cant use the Force, so what do you plan to do against me?' Tears started to escape my eyes, as i realised that i was alone with him.
'Anakin will find me, Hernan! And you are going to die!' His eyes went wide.
'I wouldnt be so sure, if i were you, but think what you want!' He grabbed my face and made me look into his eyes. 'Did you think that i can forgive you for leaving me? Did you think that a galaxy or two are enough to separate you from me? You are mine, Szuzanna, my servant, and i will punish you for disobeying!'

Anakins POV

'We lost every connection with Szuzanna and Hadak.' Kenobi was sitting in his armchair so worryed that i ve never seen him before.
'What? What do you mean?' He looked down.
'We know that they arrieved, and they were speaking with the president. The last message from them said that everything was in a good way, the President just asked a day to think about our offer. But than, they desappeared.' I felt like there was something in my chest.
'Did you talk to someone from the Uftarius?' He nooded.
'Yes, my contact said that they didnt show up in the next meeting, and their room was empty. Nobody knows anything!' Something was wrong, i clearly felt it. She was in danger, but i didnt know what to do.
'We have to search for her! What if she was attacked, or worse?' He nooded.
'You are right, we have to find her somehow! I hope that she is all right!'
'She is alieve, i can feel it! But she is in danger!'

Szuzannas POV

I didnt know how much time passed. I couldnt feel the time, or anything else, but i was hungry as hell.
He didnt give me food or water, but as long as he didnt hurt me, i was glad.
I was still chained up, and my shoulders started to hurt a lot, while my wrists and knees were bleeding. I was not desperate, but i felt the signes of exhuistion. I wanted to escape somehow, and i tryed to use the Force, but i couldnt. It left me alone when i needed it the most.
It wasnt surprising" if i want to be honest, but it was annoying. Knowing that i could escape with the Forcd so easily, but without it, i had no chanse. All i could do was to trust in Anakin, and hope that he can find me. I didnt know where i was, still on the Uftarius or not, but i believed in Anakins love for me, and i hoped that it will be enough, to keep me alieve.

Later, i dont know when, but Hernan came in with a happy face.

'Good morning my dear, how are you?' Is it in the morning? I wasnt even sleeping.
'I am fine, as always!'
'Hmm...not for a long time!' He grabbed the chain, that i was hanging in, and pulled me up suddenly. I growled in pain, but i forced it back. He grabbed me by the waist, and pushed me up against the wall.
'I missed you so much!' Hernan whispered into my ear, and tryed to kick him, but without any success. He was just laughing at my tryings.
He let go of my waist, and grabbed my face rougly, making me look into his sparkling eyes. His touch made me shiver, and i felt how much he wanted me. I closed my eyes.
'Look at me!' He said, but i did nothing. 'Open your eyes!' When i still didnt obey, he slepped me on the face, hard enough to make my lips bleed, i felt the iron taste of the liquid. My eyes opened up.
'Better!' He smiled, and leaned closer to my face. I felt his breath on my skin, and i knew what was about to happen. 'You will learn how to do what i want and how to obey! I will break you into little pieces, until you wont be able to heal again! ' He unzipped his jeans, and i looked up to the ceiling to avoid his gaze, but he turned me back. 'I want you to look into my eyes as i make you mine!'
'You are insane!' He slepped me again, this time even harder.
'You are not allowed to speak!' My eyes watered.
'You cant tell me what to do! You are noone to me!' I said, and he hit my stomach with his fist. I cryed out in pain.
'I can do whatever i want to you, Szuzanna!'
He pushed his hard, rough lips against mine, and forced his tongue into my mouth. I was disgusted. I was humilited again, away from everyone who could have helped me, and even if i knew what was happening, i couldnt stop shaking as he touched me. He pulled up my nightgown, and with a sudden movement, my pants were torn down, leaving me naked.
I tryed everything to free my hands, but it was a lost game, i was too weak.
He tryed to open my legs, but i pressed them together.
'Do it! Open your legs!'
'No!' I shook my head. 'I wont do what you want!' He smiled, and took out a knife from his belt.
'You will, i promise!' My heart went faster, as he placed the knife to my leg. I instantly felt a cold, sharp pain. I cryed out a little, and the bleeding wound started to burn.
'Open your legs!' He said again, still with a scary, calm voice.
'I.wont.do.it!' He nooded, and cut my other leg, deeper than the first one. I was breathing havyly to take the pain, and i wanted to be prepaired, because i knew that it will be just worse.
'Open your legs! I wont tell you again!' I growled, and shook my head. 'All right, you wanted it!' He said, and made the chain falling down, so i ended up on my knees again. He was standing right in front of me, and he kicked me on the ribs. This time i screamed up in pain, and fall to my side. He was laughing at me, and sat down on top of me. I wanted to runaway so badly, but i wasnt able go do anything. Even fighting against him was pointless, but i couldnt give my body to him without fight. He can hurt me, but it wont be easy! I tought, and he opened up my legs so roughly, that i was not able to keep them together anymore.
He smiled disgustingly and hot tears started to cover my face as i felt him between my legs. He wanted me, just like when i was a little kid. The situation was nearly the same, with only one difference. When i was a child, i didnt even understand what he was doing to me, and that it was a wrong thing. All i knew that it was painful, but i didnt know that it was abnormal. Now i knew.
'I still remember the last time i did this to you! I was waiting for too long to get you again!' He pushed himself into me with a smile that i was disgusted of, and it was so painful that i pressed my chain. I felt small again, and alone.
He was doing this to me for a while, it felt like hours, but i dont exectly knew. He was raugh, and every time i tryed to close my eyes, or look away, he slapped me, or wrapped his fingers around my neck to suffocate me.
I tryed to stay strong, even if i was in a hopeless situation, i didnt want to break down. I wanted to survive, i had to. For my mother, who gave up on me to protect me, for Yoda and Obi-Van, who helped me to heal myself, and for Anakin, who was by my side through the long years.
I had to live, and hope that they can find me. I decided: no matter what he will do to me, i wont give up!