Dreams about the future

Helly my dear readers! This few parts are not too important, and mybe not as exciting as the earlyer ones, but i have to fill the gap between the two main events of my story. The next even is coming, and this chapter is like a trailer of a moovie! I love you all, bye!

Anakins POV

I was talking to Yoda about my dark dreams, but he just said what i expected. To let go of everything i love.
I just couldnt understand this rule of the jedi order. It was not useful, or practical, it was just a burden to everyone.
So Yoda couldnt help me, and i didnt want to worry Padme with his. She was pregnant, and she needed peace.
I couldnt talk to Obi-Van about it, i dont know why, but i was simply not able to. I was scared of his reaction, so i went back to the only person i could truly trust in. To Szuzanna.
I opened the door of my room carefully, not to wake her up. She was laying on her back, her bandaged right hand was on her stomach, while the other was resting next to her body. I remembered her face as she killed Hernan, and it was so different from her now peaceful expression. I saw the deep pain and sadness in her eyes, as he was watching her father.
I was worryed about her, because i felt that she had already changed. Something was missing from her now, but i coulnd not name what it was exectly. Maybe her light. The bright light i used to feel around her. It was not surprising, after all. What Hernan did to her was more horryble than i could imagine, and she was better than i expected, but still, i felt like she can break into pieces in any time.
She didnt wake up, and even if i promised her that i would wake her up when i arrive, i couldnt. She looked so peaceful, and i wanted her to sleep, and get stronger.
So i slowly laid down next to her, and closed my eyes. I was tyred too, the last few days were not easy, and my nightmards just made it even worse.
My brain was full of taughts, and i needed some minute to finally calm down, but in the end, i could fall asleep.

Dream

I saw Szuzanna from a distance. I was not there, but i could see her, as she was standing at the balcony of her room. Her face was pale, and she was shakeing badly. I wanted to ask her, what happened, but i couldnt speak and she didnt even see me.
Tears covered her face, but she brushed them away, and took a deep breath.
Szuzanna started to run. She broke out of her room, and made her was towards the Senate Hall. I was surprised.
As she reached Padmes residence, she broke in without knocking, and Padme jumped up from the sofa.
'Szuzanna! What happened?'
'Where is he?' She asked , and my wife turned around.
'What are you talking about?'
'Where is Anakin? He was here, you have to know the name of the planet he travelled to!' Padme closed her eyes.
'I dont know.' She lied, i felt it, and it made no sense. Than Szuzanna did something i wasnt expecting. She grabbed Padmes shoulder, and made her look into her eyes, than slepped her across the face.
'I want to save him, Padme! Cant you understand?' She shouted. Saving me? From what? Padmes eyes watered as she collapsed back onto the sofa. Both of the two girl looked desperate.
'You cant save him! Its too late!' Szuzanna shook her head.
'No, jts not! '
'How could you help him?' Szuzanna brushed away her tears again.
'I know someone who can turn him back! But i need to know where he is right now! Please, Padme!' She nooded.
'He went to the vulcanoe planet, you know it, right?'
'Yes, thank you!'
'Szuzanna where are you going now?' Her eyes filled with something dark.
'To the Caracusa.' Padme jumped up.
'I am going with you!' Szuzanna nooded.
'Lets go, we have to hurry!'

The next thing i saw, was myself, as i was standing in a red, hot planet. Szuzanna exited her plane and was walking towards me.
'Ani, i decided. I am with you!' I laughed, and pulled her into a deep kiss. I hugged her tightly, and we stopped kissing , i whispered into her ear.
'Liar! ' Her eyes fied with fear, and as i let go of her, she fall onto the ground .
I saw my eyes. They were dark, and evil.
'Did you really think that you can lie to me?' I asked.

When i finally opened my eyes, i felt like there was something on my chest. Szuzanna was awake too, and she had the same expression on her face.

Szuzannas POV

Dream

I was standing in a beautiful garden, in wooden bridge that was abow crystal clear water. I saw my face in the mirror-like surface, and it was different. I looked younger, and more beautiful than i remembered, and my hair was much longer.
I was wearing a long, torquise blue dress with silver belt and something was shimmering around my head. A crown.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, and i turned back to face Seaara.
'Good morning! You are beautiful today!' He said.
'This garden is beautifiul, not me!'
'I am glad that you love it.' He was watching me for a short time. 'Szuzanna, i know that you are scared now, and maybe you hate me, but i want you to know that i didnt want to force you to merry me. But i couldnt let you destroy yourself any longer next to Anakin. ' i mooded. 'I wont ask anything from you that you dont want! But i hope that we can be at least good friends! I need someone who can help me, someone who is enough strong to help me reach my dream.'
'What is it?'
'An empire. My fatger dreamed of an empire where everyone is happy, and i want to reach what he couldnt. Maybe it wont be easy, and we have to work a lot, but i believe in Caracusa, and in the power of good.'
'I dont know how could i help you!' I said, but he just smiled.
'You can, Szuzanna! I trust you! So? Whats your answer? Would you like to help me reach my dream as my friend, and as my wife?' I felt a strange wave of energy around me, and i nooded.
'My answer is yes . I will do everything i can to help you!'

I found myself standing in the crystal palace, in front of our throne. Seaara was holding a glass of wine, and the crowd stood up.
'Lets celebrate our first night, under the name of: The United Galaxys of Caracusa!' Everybody was clapping .

I opened my eyes, gasping for air, and i saw Anakin next to me. Some minutes later, he opened his eyes, and i saw that he was not all right.
'Whats wrong?' I asked.
'I just had a nightmare and with you?'
'The same thing!' I said, but i knew that it was more than a dream.