The hunting

As we took off, i became nervous. I wanted to find Hernan and kill him, but at the same time, i was scared of seing him again.
I grew up since i last met him, and i became so much stronger, but somehow i was still scared of him.
'Dont worry, i am with you!' Said Anakin and placed his hands onto mine. I nooded, and i really wanted to calm down, but i couldnt. I felt that something is going to happen.
'We are going to Defris, R2! Find the coordinates!' The little droid beeped.
'Thank you R2!'

My heart was beating in my throat, and i could hardly breath.

'Are you scared?' Anakin asked, looking into my eyes.
'Maybe. I dont know how i feel!'
'Its normal, if you are worryed or scared! Dont feel ashamed because of this!'
'I am not ashamed! I just feel like something wrong is going to happen!'
'Whats your guess?'
'I dont know...its just...wrong.' he switched on the robot pilot, and turned to me with a serious face.
'Szuzanna, we will solve this together! We will find him, and kill him before he could hurt you  again!'
'But i feel like he is waiting for me! Ani, i was standing mooveless when he shoot me, and he still failed, while he is a master shooter!' His face went hard.
'Do you think that it was not a mistake?' I nooded. 'But why would he want to injure you, but not enough to kill you?'
'Because he want me alieve, as he always did!' I could see deep disgust in his blue eyes. 'And with this, i am running into his arms, thats why i am worryed!' He nooded.
'I can understand you, Szuzanna! But he has to kill me before he touches you again!' I smiled at this sentence. The fierce in his voice was hear-warming, but was not enough to make me calm down.
'We are arriving sooner!' He said after sime minutes. Defris was surprisingly close, and it made me even mory worryed. He didnt want to runaway, and i was sure about it.
'I dont even know where to search him!' I said, realising that he can be anywhere in the planet. 'How can we find him in this huge planet?' He smiled.
'You could find this planet, when you had the whole univers to search in! You can do it again!' I nooded with the hope that he is right. 'Or, we can go to the Defris Gate. If you are right, and he wants you to find him, than he chacked in!' That was a good idea, the Gate was a place, where outlander had to chacke in. Of course those who wanted to desappear, avoided it.
'Thats a good idea! And if he checked in, than we can be sure about what he wants.' He nooded, and we entered to the atmosphere of Defris. I didntike this feeling, i was always scared of flying anyways, so i grabbed the adge of my seat, and closed my eyes. Anakin laughed up.
'How can you hate it? Its the best part of the life!'
'For you, maybe! Can you just put it down without killing both of us?' He was still laughing, when the shaking feeling was gone, showing me that we are finally down.
'Welcome to Defris, my Lady! The air is fresh and we are ready to kill!' It nearly made me laugh, but it was a really sad thing at the same time.
'All right, lets go and hunt him down!'
We left the plane, and as we stepped out, the cold, clear air was nearly surprising. This planet was different than Curoscant, or even Caracusa. It was calm, not so overcrowded, and to my biggest surprise, i could still see the sign of the nature.
'Its beautiful.' I said.
'Yes, it is. I could imagine my life here!' I tought the same, as i saw the high, green hills with  a crystal-clear lake. It was too peaceful to be true.
The people looked at us with curiousity, but they had a nice expression, as we walked past them towards the Gate.
The Gate was crowded, it looked like a huge pub. As we stepped in, all eyes turned to us. They were watching us with mixed emotions, some men looked at me than whispered something to another, while girs and older women were adoring Anakin. They fallowed our steps towards the checking-in-desk, where green Genus and other creatures were drinking something. Anakin cleared his throat to draw the attention of the boy, who was standing on the other side of the table.
'Oh, hey! How can i help you?' He asked.
'We are looking for someone here!' I said, and his face became worryed.
'Jedi knights are looking for someone! Poor man! Who is it, maybe i can help you for a little....uhh....'
'How much money do you want?' I asked, and he smiled.
'500 Desa. Its cheap!'
'500? Are you insane or what? We could pull the information out of you anyways, so dont play with our patience!' I surprised even myself with this,and his jaw dropped.
'All right, all right! Just dont use the Forceagainst me!'
'Than tell me what i need!' He nooded with a pale face.
'Who do you search for?'
'Hernan Ftoun. Its his name!' He typed his name into the computer.
'Yes, he was here. He checked in yesterday.'
'And?'
'He checked out today morning.'

My heart skipped.

'Dont you know where he went?'he shook his head.
'Sorry, nobody has to tell us the next direction!'
'Thank you!' I said, and gave him some money.
We walked out of the Gate, still fallowed by strange looks. I was nervous again. Because of i was right, and because he knew that we are coming today.
'Anakin, did you tell anyone that we are coming here?' I asked, while we walked back to the plane.
'What? No, i didnt. Why?'
'Because Hernan knew that we are coming. I am afraid that there is spy in the jedi temple!'
'Maybe you are right.' He said. 'Than we have to cut our communication with the temple. And with the Council too.'
'Do you think that the spy is one of them?' I asked, while he shook his head.
'I dont say that. I just think that its better not to communicate with them for a while.'

As we sat down in the plane, i took a deep breath.

'Can you find him again?' Asked Ani.
'I hope so. If the Force stays with me, maybe i can.' He grabbed my hands.
'Believe in the Force, and believe in yourself! You can do everything you want!'

I nooded and closed my eyes. I imagined Hernan in front of me, as i remembered him from the last time we met. His stronge, young, and horribly beautiful face, with his blond, messy hair. I saw the deepness of his bright, silver eyes. I felt like i could touch him if i want to. And than, my mind started to fly through the universe, just like it did before, and this time, i heard a so familyar voice telling me the name of the planet. Jukka 
It took a moment to realise that it was the voice of my mother. I opened my eyes, and Anakin was staring at me.
'Jukka. Thats the planet.' I said, fighting with my tears. 'And i heard my mothers voice. She is dead.' My hands were shaking with hate and anger, because i knew that her death was Hernans fault. He killed her, or caused her death somehow. Anakin pressed my hands with his, but i was just shaking even more.
'Are you sure that she is dead? How do you know?'
'I felt it. Her voice was...different. As calm as when my dad was still alieve. And i felt that she was not here, not in this world.'
'I am sorry, Szuzanna! I know how much it hurts, but you have to hold on! For your mother!' I knew that he was right.
'It is one more reason to kill him. Now i hope that he is waiting for me!' He nooded, started the journey to Jukka.
'Dont make him wait for too long!'
Jukka was relatively far away from Defris, we were in the space for nearly six hours, and with every passing minute, i became more and more restless.
'We are almost there, stay calm!'
'I hope he is there! I dont want to waste my time on him any longer!' He smiled at me with his calm, soothing smile, and we landed on the smoggy, dirty planet. A thick layer of dust instantly covered the plane, and i felt how heavy the atmosphere was. I didnt like it.
'Come on, girl! Lets go to the Gate!' I nooded and we left tha plane. The dirty air made ma caugh at that moment. 'Cover your mouth with something. Its an industry planet, and the air is not too healty!' I covered my mouth with my cloak, so did he, and he led me towards a high, metal building.
'Have you been here before?' I asked, seeing how securly he walked.
'No, i just heard about this planet from Obi-Van once.' I nooded. He pushed the hard, metal door open, and we found ourself in a nearly empty, grey hall. It was scary, the exect opposite of the other planet.
As i was examining the place, and the unreadable faces, someone unexpectedly bumped into me.
'Hey!' I shouted, and he smiled down.
'Sorry, you are Szuzanna, right?' Coldness went through me.
'Who ask this?' Asked Anakin, and he stepped between the stranger and me, as if he was about to protect me.
'Noone! A man, who was here earlyar, said that two jedi knights will arrive sooner. And the girl is Szuzanna.' He extended his right arm towards me with a white paper. 'He asked me to give you this letter!' I took the paper shakily.
'So he is not here anymore?' I asked.
'No, he left. Sorry for disturbing you!' With this, the strange man disappeared.
My hands were shaking as i looked down at the paper. I wanted to read it before Anakin, because i was scared of the content.

Dear Szuzanna!!

You grew up so much since we last met, and i like it. You look beautiful as a jedi knight. But i still remember what is under the clothes! You could runaway from me next time, and now, you want to find me! How heart warming from my doughter, dear! Lets play hide and seek, we both will enjoy!

As i finished reading it, sick feeling filled my whole being. I handed the paper to Anakin, who was reading it with a disgusted face.
'Just like i expected, he is playing with me!'
'But you are the one who is going to win! Hide and seek is a good game, and he is the one who is hiding!'